Best 60 Watt Heating Element
Nowadays, there are so many products of 60 watt heating element in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 60 watt heating element in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 60 watt heating element which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Hakko A1174 Heating Element 24V 60W for 807
Heating Element for 807 Handpiece
Whirlpool 326791 Bake Element
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool 326791 Bake Element.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool 326791 Bake Element
Broan QTX110HL Ultra Silent Series Bath Fan with Heater and Light
- Nearly silent operation – 0.9 Sone, 110 CFM fan
- Versatility of a free-breathing 6″ duct connector
- Bright 120 watt lighting (two 60W incandescent bulbs, not included)
- 7 watt nightlight capacity
- Fan motors are engineered for continuous operation
- Nearly silent operation with 0.9-Sones and 110 CFM fan
- Quiet, high output 1500-Watt heater with exclusive Power Heat design for maximized heat output
- 6-Inch ducting for superior performance
- Bright 120-Watt lighting
- Recommended for 100 square foot bathroom
The Broan Ultra Silent heater/fan/light combination ventilation brings comforting warmth to your bathroom. Quiet, high output 1,500 watt heater with exclusive PowerHeat design.
You could wait 15 minutes for your central heating system to take the chill from your bathroom, all while it heats every other room in the house. Or, you could select instant heat when it’s needed with Broan’s QTX line. Offering a rare combination of high power and low noise, the very quiet Broan QTX Series fan/light (model QTX110HL) includes a high-output 1500-watt heater with exclusive PowerHeat design. It moves air at 110 cubic feet per minute (CFM) while producing an ultra-quiet 0.9 sones of sound.
By placing the heater element very close to the forced air exit grille, the internal components of this PowerHeat fixture are not heated — maximizing heat output per watt. Heat is delivered into the bathroom and does not escape into the ceiling or attic space.
The QTX110HL offers a bright 120-watt lighting (from two 60-watt incandescent bulbs, not included), and its nightlight function (7-watt bulb not included) has the perfect glow to light a dark bathroom during a nighttime visit. The fan’s motor is engineered for continuous operation. It requires a dedicated 20-amp circuit, fits in 2 x 8-inch ceiling construction, and is HVI certified. It’s designed for free-breathing 6-inch ducting. The fixture measures 17-1/2 x 11-1/4 x 7-5/8 inches, and its grille measures 20 x 15 inches.
Why Spot Heating Makes Sense in Your Home
You hastily get ready every morning, head for work, the office, or school, just when the central heating system has finished warming the entire house. It’s about as inefficient as it gets. Spot heating solves that problem. No longer will you heat an entire home when you simply need a bit of comfort in the bath or dressing room, or any other room.
Efficient Heating Element
Even the most efficient central heating systems send heat up the chimney. But Broan spot heaters deliver every bit of energy back into your home. There’s no external venting, so the electricity you convert to heat is delivered directly where you want it.
Simple, Safe, and Efficient.
Permanently lubricated motors are quiet and require no maintenance. They can be operated by a built-in adjustable thermostat or an optional wall-mount controller. Heaters may be converted in the field to a choice of wattages/voltages. And for safety, heaters are thermal overload protected and the complete heater assembly conveniently removes from the housing for cleaning.
QTX110HL Ultra Silent Series Bath Fan with Heater and Light
At a Glance
- Brings convenient, comforting warmth to your bathroom with high-output 1500 watt heater
- 110 CFM quickly reduces humidity to prevent or eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 100 square feet
- Produces a 0.9-sone level of sound
- Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Bright 120-watt lighting (two 60-watt incandescent bulbs; not included)
- Permanently lubricated motor engineered for continuous operation
- 1-year limited warranty
- Provides supplemental heat — does not take place of home’s main heat source
Considerations When Choosing a Home Ventilation System
Homes are now built much more efficiently than they once were, making them far less costly to heat and air condition. That said, having proper ventilation throughout the home is now imperative in order to provide a safe and comfortable living environment. Broan ventilation fans provide the best solutions to ensure that contaminants are constantly removed from the indoors.
Eliminating excess moisture keeps your home dry and comfortable and can help avoid mold and mildew. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) “outgas” from construction materials such as plywood, carpet, fabric, paint, adhesive, insulation, and other common items. Allergens, dust, cooking vapor, and what the kids bring home from school are more reasons why good ventilation is critical.
Sones measure the “sound level” of your fan
A sone is a measurement of sound in terms of comfortable hearing level for an average listener. The lower the sone value, the more comfortable the environment. Sones are not decibels or volume, but rather how sound is “sensed.” One sone is half as loud as two sones, and is equivalent to a quiet refrigerator.
Calculate the air movement necessary for proper ventilation
Air movement is measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM). To determine CFM requirements, first determine the size of your room. Measure and multiply the length, width and ceiling height of your room to determine cubic footage. Then use the multiplication factor of .13 and round up to the next “ten.” Here are three examples:
Example 1: Bathroom with 8′ ceiling: 7′ wide x 9′ long x 8′ high x .13 = 66. Select a bath fan with at least 70 CFM.
Example 2: Bathroom with 9′ ceiling: 10′ wide x 9′ long x 9′ high x .13 = 105. Select a bath fan with at least 110 CFM.
Example 3: For a bathroom with a vaulted ceiling, use the average ceiling height at the wall and the peak: 8′ wide x 12′ long x ((8′ at wall + 12′ at peak) / 2 = 10′) average height x .13 = 125. Select a fan (or fans) with at least 130 CFM.
In 1932, Henry Broan developed and manufactured a kitchen fan called the Motordor Fan that provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation. Today, Broan-NuTone leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. The Broan brand focuses on range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) fresh air systems, built-in heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators and trash compactors, while the NuTone brand offers door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, medicine cabinets, ironing centers, ceiling fans and ventilation fans.
Aoyue 9378 Pro Series 60 Watt Programmable Digital Soldering Station – ESD Safe, includes 10 tips, C/F switchable, Configurable Iron Holder, Plug-in Spare Heating Element
- Vibration sensor in handle to detect movement
- Digital thermostat control with switchable °C / °F readout
- Programmable sleep Function to increase tip life
- 60 watt iron with over 50 available tip sizes (10 tips included with 1 installed)
- 2 quick temperature programmable presets, Plug-in heater element
Zacro 60W Reptile Heat Lamp with One Digital Thermometer, Infrared Ceramic Heating Non-Light Lamps Emitter 110V (Black) (60W)
- Perfect 24 hour heat source for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, and one digital thermometer included
- 99% high thermal efficiency, the non-light heater lamp will not disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Solid ceramics element has a good heat radiation feature(also works in sealed box), which can works
- Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical design which will build up exces
- ATTENTION!: Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 60 watt heating element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 60 watt heating element: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy