Best Diabetic Cooling Pouch
Nowadays, there are so many products of diabetic cooling pouch in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for diabetic cooling pouch in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings diabetic cooling pouch which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Frio Insulin Cooling Case Duo Wallet, Blue
- Keeps insulin, and many other temperature-sensitive medications, cool and safe. Ice packs or refrigeration never needed – just activate with water.
- Light and compact. Perfect for camping, traveling, and emergency kits.
- A must for emergency preparedness. Keeps medication cool and safe through prolonged power outages.
- Reusable cases offer convenience, freedom and most importantly, peace of mind.
- Ideal for carrying two medication pens or two 10ml vials and syringes. Inner dimensions of wallet are 3.5”x7”.
The FRIO Cooling Case will improve the life of anyone dependent on insulin or many other temperature-sensitive medications. The FRIO is a reusable evaporative cooler whose cooling properties do not come from an icepack – or anything that needs refrigeration. Its cooling properties come from the evaporation of water. When activated, it keeps its temperature under 78F for a minimum of two days, even in temperatures of 100°F. For a FRIO to be activated, simply soak it in water for 5 – 10 minutes. It retains its cooling properties for a minimum of two full days. After that, re-soak it in water and it is good for another two days – and so on, and so on… While a traditional medication cooling case gives you a six to eight hour “chain” to refrigeration, FRIO cuts that chain. The FRIO offers the security of not being dependent on refrigeration for the life-critical cooling of your insulin. It gives you freedom and flexibility to enjoy life as you choose. Furthermore, because you do not need an icepack or the surrounding insulating materials, the FRIO wallet is lighter and smaller than traditional medication-cooling cases. There are various sizes of FRIO available – some small enough to fit in your jean pocket.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
SHBC Insulin Cooler Travel Case for Diabetic Organize Medication Insulated Cooling Bag with 2 Ice Packs Black…
- 【COMPACT SIZE】–8.2 *3.7*1.7 inches. The medical wallet is made of Eva material 1680D nylon，that is Light weight. Easily fits into a backpack without taking up a whole lot of space. This portable case is the best choice for travel.
- 【GOOD INSULATION】 –The interior has high-quality aluminum foil lining and organizer with pearl cotton insulation layer, not only has better insulation effect but also provides insulation against the cold of winter. All of the compartment is FDA approved and nontoxic.
- 【INSULATION UPGRADE】 — The newly upgraded gel ice pack is more durable than the previous generation of brine filled ice packs, which can be reused thousands of times. It is ideal for maintaining the room temperature for medication if cooling isn’t required.
- 【CONVENIENT ORGANIZER】 –contains all medical supplies in one place, pocket, syringe, paper towel, consumables, or other simple accessories to keep all your things in a safe environment
- 【HOW TO USE】–Put the 2 pieces ice packs in the Freezer more than 8 to10 hours before using the insulin bag outside. Then put your insulin pen, refill, or insulin needles into the designated areas of the bag.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found diabetic cooling pouch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best diabetic cooling pouch: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy