Best Dutch Oven 55 Quart
Nowadays, there are so many products of dutch oven 5.5 quart in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for dutch oven 5.5 quart in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dutch oven 5.5 quart which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Dutch Oven (Island Spice Red)
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Red. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories. Dimensions : 13.56 L X 10.98 W X 4.68 H inch
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Three layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10 3/4″ diameter, 4 1/2″ deep. Island Spice
Cuisinart CI755-30CR Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron 5-1/2-Quart Oval Covered Casserole, Cardinal Red
- Porcelain enameled exterior both durable finish land rich in colors complements any kitchen décor. Cast iron contraction retains heat well. The porcelain enameled interior is perfect for cooking: surfaces do not impact flavors or absorb odors.
- Wide cast iron handles provide a comfortable and secure grip. Easy transport for serving. Oven safe knob for a durable grip and endless cooking options. Stovetop, oven and broiler safe. Induction stovetop compatible.
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complements any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining.
- Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup and dishwasher safe
Cast iron improves its solid reputation with Cuisinart chef’s classic enameled cast iron cookware! home chefs can explore different cooking methods – from searing or grilling in the pans to slow braising or simmering in the casseroles. With incredible heat retention and even heat distribution, these versatile pieces yield great results whether it’s on the stove or in the broiler or oven. They also can go from oven to table and double as elegant serving pieces! Features: Cast Iron Construction – Provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.|Porcelain Enamel Exterior – Strong durable finish in rich colors complement any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking serving and entertaining. Two exterior colors available. Choose from Cardinal Red or Provençal Blue.|Porcelain Enamel Interior – Ideal for cooking; surfaces do not impart flavors or absorb odors.|Extreme Versatility – Induction stovetop compatible – stovetop oven and broiler safe.|Dishwasher Safe – Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup.|Lifetime Warranty
AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 6-Quart, Red
- Red 6-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Tramontina 80131/075DS Enameled Cast Iron Covered Round Dutch Oven, 5.5-Quart, Gradated Cobalt
- Easy-to-clean, PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain enamel cooking surface
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops
- Oven-safe up to 450°F (232°F)
- Hand-wash only
- Lifetime Warranty
The enameled cast-iron 5.5 qt covered round Dutch oven is part of Tramontina’s Gourmet collection of premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship, outperforming similar products within the market and delivering the best quality and value to the cooking professional and enthusiast alike. Prized by cooks for heat retention and even cooking, this enameled cast-iron 5.5 qt covered round Dutch oven will deliver heat slowly to tenderize meats, poultry and vegetables and comes in a vibrant, gradated porcelain enamel exterior finish offering an elegant kitchen to table serving option. The self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, so your vegetarian lasagna and pork tenderloins serve up incredibly moist and flavorful. The round Dutch oven also cooks fruit cobblers, cornbread and a buffet’s worth of baked favorites. Sturdy side handles make for secure lifting and transferring of the Tramontina enameled cast-iron Dutch oven to your table. The heavy-gauge cast-iron covered round Dutch oven cooking surface is coated with off-white, smooth and easy-to-clean PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain enamel. Hand-wash only, compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe to 450 F. This product is assembled and packaged in USA and offered under a lifetime warranty.
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 5-1/2-Quart Round French (Dutch) Oven, Marine
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- The superior heat distribution and retention of Le creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500F
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
Designed specifically to enhance the slow-cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture, the signature collection round French oven blends the best of the past with the latest innovations for Comfort and functionality. Handcrafted one at a time inside our fresnoy-le-grand foundry for nearly a century, Le creuset round French ovens have been a fixture in homes and restaurants around the world for generations. Their enduring quality, wide-ranging versatility and stylish colors have made them indispensable in the kitchen and cherished around the table.
Puricon 5.5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Round Ceramic Enamel Dutch Ovens Pot -Red
- ❤️ Capacity: 5.5 Qt red enameled cast iron dutch oven cookware with lid for braise, bake, broil, saute, simmer and roast
- ???? Heavy-duty Cast Iron core provides excellent heat retention and heat distribution, which makes cooking safer and easier
- ???? Porcelain Enamel surface will not react to food, nor absorb the smell
- Ideal for cooking, sousing and storing food
- ❤️ Perfect-fitting lid, no more worries about the steam leaking
- Wide and comfortable handles for easy and secure grip
- ???? Oven-safe to 540 degrees F, compatible with all cooking surfaces
- Hand washing with warm water is recommended (Not dishwasher safe)
Le Creuset Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 5.25-quart Deep Round French Oven with Stainless Steel Knob (Cherry Red)
- Colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking
- 9.5″ diameter, 5″ deep, 12.75″ with handles, 7.5″ tall overall with lid
- Sand-colored interior enamel has a smooth finish that promotes caramelization, prevents sticking and resists stains
- no seasoning required
- Dome-shaped lid locks in flavor by promoting continuous circulation of heat and moisture
- Wide loop handles provide a safe and comfortable grip
- stainless steel knob is oven safe at any temperature
- Made in France with a lifetime warranty
- ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, outdoor grill, oven, induction and dishwasher safe
The Le Creuset Cast Iron Deep Round Dutch Oven is indispensable in the kitchens of home cooks and professional chefs alike. Long recognized for its strength and durability, cast iron is the prime material for slow-cooking, braising and roasting, thanks to its ability to maintain even and consistent heat. The enameled Dutch oven needs no seasoning, and it’s suitable for both stovetop and oven use. Extra depth contains splatters, and creates greater capacity while taking up less space on the stovetop. Le Creuset produced the first enameled cast iron cookware nearly a century ago, and the original foundry still operates today, where 15 skilled artisans hand-inspect each piece. This tradition of the finest culinary craftsmanship, combined with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality, make Le Creuset unsurpassed in both beauty and quality.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Staub Cast Iron 4-qt Round Cocotte – Matte Black
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results.
Staub’s special matte black enamel interior and self-basting spiked lid guarantee perfect browning and braising for flavor-enhanced food. With their exquisite enamel finish, each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. From comfort food to sumptuous suppers, every dish is special when served in Staub.
Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world’s best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
“Cocotte” in French means “casserole,” but there are a multitude of dishes that emerge delectably from Staub’s signature French oven. This attractive 4-quart cocotte, available in an array of rich colors, is an ideal choice for slow-cooked stews and soups, casseroles, and roasted meats, as well as many other one-pot meals. Measuring 9-3/8 inches in diameter, the cocotte is constructed of durable cast iron with a black matte enameled interior and an enameled ceramic finish that extends to the pot and lid edges to prevent chipping and rusting. And with its decorative design, it serves as beautifully as it cooks.
Designed for oven or stovetop use, the cocotte features a smooth, heavy earthenware base that will never warp and can handle any cooking surface, including glass, induction, and convection. Like the pot itself, the handles and lid are cast iron for durability and even heat distribution and retention (handles and brass or stainless steel lid knobs do get hot, so use caution). The lid features innovative self-basting spikes to continually redistribute juices back to the ingredients as they cook. The black-matte enameled interior doesn’t need seasoning and, as cooking oils seep into the pores over time, will become a self-seasoned, non-stick surface. Oven-safe to 500 degrees F, Staub’s French oven doesn’t need high heat and so should be used on low to medium settings. For best care, use with silicone or wooden utensils and wash by hand with non-abrasive cleaners. The cocotte comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Made in France.
From the Manufacturer
Why Cast Iron?
- Retains and redistributes heat for long periods of time
- Perfect for slow-cooking meals
- Perfect for beginners and professional cooks
Why Staub Enameled Cast Iron?
Because of its outstanding performance Staub is used and praised by the most celebrated chefs around the world.
- Self-basting spikes underneath the lid ensure continuous, natural basting
- The more you use your Staub product, the better it gets! Oils used when cooking will penetrate the pores of the matte enamel and create a natural, smooth, nonstick surface
- Special, smooth ceramic bottom is usable on all heat sources
- Lids feature stylish solid brass and stainless steel knobs
- Staub enameled cast iron products are highly durable, do not discolor or rust, resist chipping, do not require seasoning, and are ready to use immediately
Crock Pot 69145.02 Artisan 7 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, Sapphire Blue
- The original slow cooker distributes and retains heat evenly and has generous sized handles
- Self-basting lid creates a continuous basting environment
- Cast Iron with a non-stick surface
- Sturdy and moveable
- Easy clean and rust free, hand wash recommended
Gibson Home presents the 7-Quart Sapphire Blue Artisan Crock-Pot Cast Iron Dutch Oven with a Non-Stick Surface, ideal for delicious dinners for any occasion. The original slow cooker features a self-bating lid which creates a continuous basting environment. The Crock-Pot distributes and retains heat evenly and allows for a multitude of cooking techniques. Generous oversized handles and stainless knobs provide sturdy grip to increase mobility. Cookware works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops as well as bake or broil in any convention or conventional oven. Sturdy, rust-free, and easy clean. Hand wash is recommended to keep the integrity of the pot.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found dutch oven 5.5 quart for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best dutch oven 5.5 quart: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy