Best Electric Ceramic Roaster Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of electric ceramic roaster oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for electric ceramic roaster oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings electric ceramic roaster oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Nesco 4818-14 Classic Roaster Oven, 18-Quart, Porcelain Cookwell, Ivory
18 Qt Roaster, Porcelain Cookwell – Ivory Body
Since 1932 the Nesco brand name has been synonymous with Roaster Ovens. With a Nesco Roaster Oven you can roast, bake, cook, steam, slow cook and serve. Other than broiling, the Nesco Roaster Oven can do anything a normal oven can do but better and with less energy usage and less heat generated in the kitchen. The Roaster Oven is portable so you can make great tasting meals wherever you go. The exclusive “Circle of Heat” heating element wraps around for moist, even cooking. The automatic temperature control maintains even cooking temperatures from 200 degrees to 450 degrees. Removable steel rack has easy lift out handles for safe, easy insertion and removal of hot foods.
This is the Nesco Roaster that everyone remembers. The one that grandma had at home to cook the turkey at Thanksgiving. It’s also one of the most versatile cooking appliances available. For many it’s the primary kitchen oven. For others, a second oven for the family room, porch, or cabin. It’s portable so you can take it along for family outings.
1425 Watts of Power: Can do everything a traditional oven does, except broil.
Adjustable Full Range Temperature Control to 450 degrees: Roasts, bakes, steams, slow cooks, and warms. Automatic temperature control maintains even cooking temperatures.
Removable Cookwell: Porcelain cookwell that is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
Removable Steel Rack: Designed for better baking and fat-free roasting. Rack includes handles for safe, easy insertion and removal of hot foods.
Non-Porous Surface: Resists scratching and won’t corrode, stain or chip.
Preparation and Volume Cooking: Delivers long-lasting, commercial-level performance.
Indicator Light: Turns off when the roaster reaches the desired temperature.
Standard Recipes Can Be Converted to Slow Cooking: For each 30 minutes of regular cooking time, slow cook for 1-1/2 hours at 200 degrees to 250 degrees F.
Circle of Heat: Patented Circle of Heat heating element cooks from the side for moist, evening cooking.
This Roaster Fits: 6 cup muffin pan, 9X9 square cake pan, two 9 X 5 loaf pans, a 10 cup angle food pan, a 6 or 12 cup bundt pan, a 9-inch pie pan, a 1-2 Qt casserole dish or a 9X13 baking pan.
Perfect For: Chicken, roasts, lasagna, rice, vegetable, soup, chili and stew.
- Stay cool handles
- Porcelain-coated surface resists scratches, corrosion, stains and chips
- Removable cookwell for easy cleanup
- Holds up to a 22 lb turkey
- Chrome-plated cooking/baking rack
- Ideal for large meals and entertaining in the home
Curing your Roaster before Use
Before Using the Roaster
Unpack your NESCO Roaster Oven completely REMOVING ALL PACKAGING MATERIAL AND INFORMATION LABELS.
Remove Lid (cover), Rack, and Cookwell, (from heatwell) wash them and set aside.
Place Roaster Oven (Heatwell only) in a well-ventilated area. Make sure temperature knob is set at the lowest possible setting/off.
Plug in Heatwell cord to a 120 volt AC outlet. Turn temperature knob to maximum setting and “cure” Roaster Oven empty for 60 minutes (or longer) until any odor or wisps of smoke disappear. Some smoke and odor are a normal part of “curing” the element and will not reoccur in cooking use. When curing is completed, turn temperature control to lowest setting/off, unplug unit from outlet and allow cooling. After your unit has cooled, put Cookwell, Lid, and Rack back in and it is ready to use.
Do not cook food without Cookwell in place.
NESCO 4816-14, Roaster Oven with Porcelain Cookwell, White, 6 quart, 750 watts
- 6-quart roaster oven with exclusive Circle of Heat heating element
- Roasts, bakes, cooks, steams, slow cooks, and can be used for serving
- Automatic temperature control
- removable chrome rack and porcelain cookwell, porcelain baked into the cookwell coating
- Domed self-basting cover
- cool-touch side handles
- recipes included
- Measures approximately 24-1/2 by 16-1/2 by 9 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
Since 1932 the Nesco brand name has been synonymous with Roaster Ovens. With a Nesco Roaster Oven you can roast, bake, cook, steam, slow cook and serve. The Roaster Oven is portable so you can make great tasting meals wherever you go. The exclusive “Circle of Heat” heating element wraps around for moist, even cooking. The automatic temperature control maintains even cooking temperatures from 125 degrees to 425 degrees. Removable steel rack is designed for better baking and fat-free roasting. The 6 qt size is designed for everyday use. Its versatility and size make it a perfect appliance for preparing family meals. Porcelain cook well. Recipe guide and use/care included. Porcelain is fused to the steel at a high temperature producing a non-porous, inert glass like surface that is easy to clean.
Now you are ready to discover more ways to make meals that are both healthful and delicious. And, you are ready to experience first-hand the convenience and versatility of this compact portable electric cooking appliance.
Nesco Roaster Ovens have a long tradition in family home cooking, starting in the 1930s. Yet, very few cooking appliances can demonstrate that they are as up-to-date and useful today as they were in the past. Nesco Roaster Ovens have truly kept pace with cooking styles, preferences, occasions and family sizes.
In a short time, you will see the many ways to use your Roaster Oven. Its portability makes it a moveable main cooking appliance at some times, and a valued supplementary appliance at other times. Use it a home on your countertop in your kitchen (no more kitchen heat!) or in a covered patio, basement or garage or away from home in a cabin, RV or boat. Where you use your Roaster Oven, you can prepare a wide range of favorite foods in different ways – baked, slow-coked, roasted, steamed or poached. And serve your foods buffet style or at table-side, right in the Roaster Oven. Moist, good-tasting foods are yours because of Nesco’s exclusive “Circle of Heat” construction. You’ll taste the difference the first time you use your Roaster Oven. So, start cooking with Nesco. Explore all the ways to get the most out of this special home cooking appliance.
HOW TO USE AND CARE FOR YOUR ROASTER OVEN 1. Unpack your Nesco Roaster Oven completely and remove all packaging material and information labels. Place the Roaster Oven in a well ventilated area on a heat resistant surface. Set the control dial to its minimum setting. Plug the cord into a 120 volt AC outlet. Return control to maximum setting (450-degrees F). Operate the Roaster Oven empty (without the cookwell or cover) for approximately 60 minutes, or until any odor or smoking disappears. Some smoke and odor are a normal part of “curing” the element and will not reoccur in cooking use. When curing is completed, turn the temperature control to its lowest setting, unplug the unit from the electrical outlet and allow to cool. 2. Wash the cover, cookwell and rack in warm sudsy water, then rinse and dry. Refer to complete cleaning instructions in manual. 3. Non-stick cookwell: When ‘curing’ your Roaster Oven with a non-stick cookwell, we recommend that it be operated with cover and cookwell. Do this in a covered outside area or other well-ventilated area. After curing and cleaning, and before cooking in your non-stick cookwell for the first time, lightly coat the interior of the cookwell with vegetable oil.
HELPFUL HINTS Preheat roaster oven for 20 minutes. Roasting meat in your Nesco Roaster Oven keeps it moist and tender. For additional browning, you can add 1 tbsp. browning sauce to oil and brush over skin before roasting. To sear meat, preheat Roaster Oven at 450-degrees F. Add margarine. Cover, then sear meat for 10 to 15 minutes per side until lightly browned. Stir ground meat once. Time will vary depending on the quantity of meat. Alternative browning method for self-basting turkeys, preheat at 400-degrees F for 20 minutes. Roast bird for 1 hour at 400-degrees F. Reduce heat to 350-degrees using included time chart, 13-18 minutes per pound. During last hour of roasting increase temperature to 400-degrees and remove all excess juices in bottom of cookwell.
Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 4.5-Inch Terra Cotta Garlic Roaster
- Season, bake and serve fresh roasted garlic with this unique, easy-to-use ceramic garlic roaster
- This distinctive baking and serving piece – sometimes called a garlic baker – is crafted from sturdy, natural terra cotta
- The garlic roaster interior features a clear, long-lasting glaze that cleans easily by hand
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and also microwave and freezer safe
- handwash only
- The roaster makes a perfect companion piece for Cucina dinnerware, serveware and the rest of the Rachael ray Cucina collection
Prepare delish, delectable whole roasted garlic with the great-looking, easy-to-use Rachael ray Cucina stoneware 4-1/2-inch terra cotta garlic roaster. This unique garlic bulb shaped roaster is made from beautiful terra cotta with a beautiful, clear-glazed interior that ensures cleaning is a cinch. Simply trim the tip of a bulb or two of fresh garlic, drizzle with your favorite olive oil – from one of Rachael’s clever EVOO cruets, of course! – season and bake in the oven or microwave. Use this clever piece to roast some in advance, then pop the cooked cloves into an airtight container, cover them with EVOO, and enjoy delish roasted garlic over the next few days. Rach designed the two-piece clay roaster with a natural clay exterior: soak it in water for slow-roasted garlic or use it dry for beautifully caramelized cloves. Perfect both for baking and presenting this classic and easy kitchen treat, the roaster makes an eye-catching statement sitting on a table, buffet, or simply on display in the kitchen. An ideal companion piece for the rest of the Rachael ray Cucina collection, it also makes a fantastic gift for friends and family, and comes with a quality assurance guarantee. with The Rachael ray Cucina stoneware 4-1/2-inch terra cotta garlic roaster, making and serving fresh whole roasted garlic is a tasty, palate-pleasing treat.
Vertical Poultry Roaster
- You must try it to believe it! Drains away fat and is heart healthy and delicious.
- Pottery roaster also cooks from the inside and meat is moist and tender.
- Skin is crispy thin when finished roasting. Easy to clean, dishwasher safe.
- Can be used in an oven or a covered barbecue grill or a smoker.
- Great gift item. A unique product. Patented
Variations for cooking a chicken on this cooker are numerous. Recipes are included. You can use rubs or marinate or place herbs under the skin, etc. Some have basted with salad dressing for an unusual treat. Either way, it always comes out delicious.
Mr Rudolf 18/10 Stainless Steel 15-inch Oval Roaster with Rack and Lid Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Oval Roasting Pan PFOA Free 8.5 Quart + 4.2 Quart
- Superior Cooking Surface: The 18/10 Mirror finish stainless steel exterior surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Triple-Ply construction aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly
- Eliminates hot spots.
- Drip-Free Pouring & Dishwasher Safe: Rim is smoothly tapered to eliminate drips and spills while pouring. Premium stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish.
- Solid stainless steel welding handles make placing the roasters into the oven, and lifting them out, safe and hassle free. Solid stainless steel racks allow heat to circulate and let meat or poultry drain as it cooks.
- Mr. Rudolf cookware are designed for use on ALL conventional stove-tops
- including electric, gas, induction stoves, ceramic and glass. Always select a burner that is suited to the size of the bottom of your cookware.
Fox Run 3921 Garlic Baker, 7-Inch, Terra Cotta
More times than not, roasted garlic is just what you need to liven up a dish. Perfect for baking, serving and storing your go-to flavor enhancers, this smaller Garlic Baker is crafted of attractive terra cotta with a fitting garlic-shaped handle. The garlic baker is designed with a glazed bottom and a porous, unglazed lid to bake the garlic until it has caramelized, without drying it out. Add the mouthwatering taste of roasted garlic to your soups, sides, sauces, pizzas, toppings and more. This baker is an essential for all garlic lovers and provides an easy way to get the results you love and desire!
Heiss CA-010-G/BK Cast Aluminum Roaster Pan with Lid, 5 Quart, Green
- Lightweight – Cast aluminum is 1/3 the weight of traditional cast iron cookware for more comfortable maneuverability
- Faster Cooking – Aluminum heats faster and more evenly than other metals reducing cooking times
- Heat Source Versatility – Compatible with gas, electric and induction ranges and oven-safe up to 500 ° F
- Commercial Grade – Coating is resistant to sticking, chipping and cracking unlike traditional enamel coated cookware ideal for use in commercial foodservice environments
- Dishwasher Safe – Safe for use in residential and commercial dishwashers for quick and easy cleaning
Specifications: 5 qt. (5.25 qt. Rim-full) 12.88 inch x 10.88 inch induction ready rectangular roaster W/lid 2.76 inch deep heiss cookware by get is the lightweight cost effective alternative to cast iron. Oven induction gas electric and open-flame safe. Cast aluminum with induction base and ceramic enamel coating. Enamel resists chipping staining and prevents burning and sticking. Heat resistant to 500 degree (260 degree). dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
EaZy BrandZ EZO-1010W oberdome Countertop Electric Roaster Oven with domelok Heat Technology Standard White
- Revolutionary domelok Heat Technology cooks up to 51% faster than conventional roasting methods – saving you time, energy, and space.
- Unlike traditional roasting methods, the heating element is inside the lid which completely encapsulates the food – allowing for more even cooking temperatures and faster cooking time.
- The oberdome can bake 10″ pizzas, 6 lb chickens, bread, cake, potatoes or perfectly roast & brown a turkey. Use the oberdome for extra power, or in lieu of a regular oven.
- Multi-functional and is perfect to be used as an electric countertop oven, roaster oven, air fryer, portable oven, camping oven, travel appliance, and more.
- Saves energy by using only 850 watts and preheats in less than 6 minutes. No more waiting a half hour for the oven to preheat. Re-heating leftovers and cooking homemade meals has never been faster.
- Easy to clean and weighs less than 5 pounds. Take your portable oberdome on-the-go for extra cooking and heating power! Great oven for travel, camping, road trips and RVs.
- Patented oberdome with beautiful gloss outer finish and ceramic enamel coated inner dual wall domed lid. The superior design lets you have the power of another oven in your kitchen without requiring tons of space and energy.
- The elegant design and color scheme allows you to keep the oberdome as a permanent countertop fixture. It is sure to stand out in the kitchen and catch the eyes of visitors and guests.
- Wield the power of a full-size oven in a small form-factor that is perfect for small spaces, kitchens without ovens, apartments, dorms and more!
The New, Revolutionary and Patented oberdome oven with Proprietary domelok heat technology incorporates a brilliant blue, white or red outer finish and enamel coated inner wall to capture moisture & heat and provide tasty meals faster than conventional methods. Use your space saving oberdome oven to bake or roast tasty foods while saving space, energy and valuable time. No more waiting 15 to 20 minutes and heating up your kitchen by preheating your conventional oven! The oberdome oven with domelok heat technology has adjustable temperature settings of 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, uses only 850 watts and preheats in less than 6 minutes! The easy to use reversible rack with high & low positions and handles allows you to bake pizza, chicken, breads, cakes, cookies, potatoes and many other delicious foods and complete meals. Perfectly roast and beautifully brown up to a 6 pound chicken. Weighing under 5 pounds, It’s lightweight, allows for portability and it’s size gives you another oven in the kitchen. A stainless steel bottom pan is perfect to use as a serving tray. The oberdome bottom pan also has a convenient pour spout to allow you to catch and use drippings from your roasts or chickens to make delicious gravies and soups. The Revolutionary and Patented oberdome oven with Proprietary domelok heat technology ease of use, size and cooking flexibility makes it ideal for your kitchen any time of year.
Viking 3-Ply Stainless Steel Oval Roaster with Metal Induction Lid and Rack, 8.5 Quart
- 3-in-1 Roasting Pan can be used as an open or covered roaster, Dutch Oven or Stockpot
- lid can be used separately for cooking and serving
- 3-Ply construction works on all cooktops including induction, stove top, oven , grill and broiler
- safe to 600°F/315°C
- 18/8 Stainless Interior is easy to clean and will not react with food, keeping flavors intact
- Signature Viking handles for comfort, and secure grip
- usable capacity of 8.5 qt
- can cook up to a 14lb turkey
- Stainless wire rack elevates food for even cooking, suspends from rim of pan for easy draining
The Viking 8.5 Quart 3-in 1 Roaster is a versatile cooking vessel; use it as a conventional open roaster for poultry, meats or vegetables, add the lid to convert it into a 9 Quart (to rim) covered roaster, Dutch Oven or stockpot. Internal volume markings in quarts and liters allow for easy addition or reduction of ingredients. Use the lid separately as a 4 Quart Au Gratin, casserole, saute or serving vessel. The roaster’s oval shape promotes a convection effect to heat food more quickly, while its 3-Ply Stainless Steel construction through out the vessel ensures even heating in the oven and on the cooktop when deglazing or making sauces and gravy. The mirror finish makes it a beautiful serving dish on the table or buffet. Rolled edges ensure easy drip-free pouring. The elevated stainless rack promotes even cooking and can hang from the rim of the roaster for easy draining. Both roaster and lid work on all cooktops including induction. Stovetop, Oven, Grill & Broiler safe to 600°F/315°C, dishwasher safe, lifetime limited warranty. Viking products began with a passion for cooking. Viking offers a full assortment of culinary products that deliver on the Viking promise of Professional Performance for your Home. You Know our Kitchens; Now Discover our Cookware.
Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Foldaway Skillet, Black
- Cast Aluminum, Phenolic
- Heavy cast aluminum base features a deluxe nonstick surface, inside & out. skillet pan & cover are dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
- Built-in spout for pouring liquids from skillet doubles as a spoon & spatula holder when cooking & serving.
- Fold down handles to detach skillet pan from base. with handles folded in, the base & handles store in skillet for compact storage.
- Dimensions: 19.81″ x 12.25″ x 8.06″
- Pan dimensions: 15.75″ x 11.87″ x 2.87″ approximately
- Tempered glass cover & stay-cool handles allow skillet to double as a buffet server
Roasts, fries, grills, stews, bakes, and makes one-dish meals. Built-in pour spout doubles as a spoon rest. Base and handles detach and nest in pan for easy cleaning and storing. Great for every meal–big 16-inch base and high sidewalls provide extra cooking and serving capacity. saves energy because it’s more efficient than a range burner or oven. Tempered glass cover and stay-cool handles allow skillet to double as a buffet server. control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. 120 volts, 60 Hz only Easy to clean. Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found electric ceramic roaster oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best electric ceramic roaster oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy