Top 5 Recommended Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny
Nowadays, there are so many products of eureka camping center binghamton ny in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for eureka camping center binghamton ny in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings eureka camping center binghamton ny which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
IMAGE Portable LED Camping Lantern with Ceiling Fan – Hurricane Emergency Survival Kit
- Why you need this great camping gear: Spending a night outdoors is something everyone should experience. So you want something to help you see at night. A lantern is super useful for camping so you can make your way around the campsite and your tent easily in the dark.
- Versatile light/fan: Ultra Bright 18 individual low powered LED bulbs. The fan has high and low settings to provide nice air circulation and lit up the tent nicely. You can orient in so many positions.
- Fan/Light is 20 1/2 inch around, Fan Blades 4 inch across, Constructed with military grade
- promising long-time durability, no matter where you go.
- The extremely lightweight build allows you to take your lantern on the go with ease. When not in use collapse the lantern to a smaller size
- store it effortlessly, taking little space.
- Light up to 37 hours of regular, continuous use with enough battery capacity. 2 D batteries can keep the fan work for 5 hrs in high speed mode, and 15 hrs in low speed mode, 20 hrs for led light (Battery is not included)
Freeland Camping Sleeping Pad Self Inflating with Attached Pillow, Compact, Lightweight, Large, Dark Navy Blue Color
- Lightweight &
- Compact: designed with the perfect balance between comfort and lightweight, our Freeland sleeping pad offers you the desired comfort and warmth, yet small compact and lightweight enough to be carried in your backpack. Perfect for camping, hiking, slumber parties and overnight guests. Full inflated size: L76” x H1.5” x W24.8”, Package size: 15” x 6.7” x 6.7”, Weight: 3.3 Ibs.
- Comfortable &
- Durable: weather-resistant 190T polyester pongee fabric, soft and extremely durable against tear
- 1.5″ thick good quality open-cell foam inside offers firm and insolation support
- tufted design for added cushion and comfort.
- Simple &
- Functional: dual free-flow and non-leak air valves for quick and easy self-inflating and deflating, no pump needed. Split joint design helps to connect sleeping mats for family, couples, and group camping. Compression straps and storage sack included for compact storage and easy transport.
- Leakage Inspection Qualified: each of our inflatable sleeping mats has been through 72-hour leakage inspection before shipping. One patch kit is included in case your air-filled sleeping pad accidentally gets punctured.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: this sleeping mat is designed by experienced engineers and crafted with the premium materials. We ensure you 100% satisfaction of product and service. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, just let us know and we’ll fix it.
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
Eureka! K-2 XT Three-Person, Four-Season Backpacking Tent
- Loaded with extreme weather performance features, the four-season Eureka! K2 XT freestanding standing tent offers a roomy interior for two to three sleepers (52 square feet).
- Waterproof StormShield rain fly coating effectively keeps rain and snow out and creates large 18 square foot storage vestibule with cold-weather polyurethane window to brighten up the tent.
- Zippered High/Low tent vents (two each in the roof and side walls) and two scoop vents in the fly (accessible via zippers in the tent roof) provide year-round comfort.
- Packed full of gear storing features including a 14-pocket organizer wall, four gear loft loops, and one flashlight loop.
- Tent has an interior height of 4 feet, weighs 11 pounds, 12 ounces, packs down to 7.5 by 25 inches; includes tent body and fly, poles, stakes, and guylines.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun – from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture – reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
Loaded with extreme weather performance features, the four-season Eureka! K2 XT freestanding standing tent offers a roomy interior for two to three sleepers (52 square feet). The waterproof StormShield Plus rain fly with 1800-millimeter fabric coating effectively keeps rain and snow out and creates large 18 square foot storage vestibule with cold-weather polyurethane window to brighten up the tent. Zippered High/Low tent vents (two each in the roof and side walls) and two scoop vents in the fly (accessible via zippers in the tent roof) provide year-round comfort. It’s packed full of gear storing features including a 14-pocket organizer wall, four gear loft loops, and one flashlight loop. This tent has an interior height of 4 feet, weighs 11 pounds, 12 ounces, packs down to 7.5 by 25 inches; includes tent body and fly, poles, stakes, and guylines. It’s easy to set up with post-and-grommet corner attachments, clips, continuous mesh rod sleeves, and an external vestibule hoop. Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun – from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture – reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
Eureka’s most roomiest and popular 4-season tent, the K-2 XT geodesic dome-style tent is built to handle the most extreme and demanding winter conditions. It features two doors and two vestibules (measuring 12 and 6.25 square foot in area) for additional storage as well as protection from the weather when entering/exiting the tent. The larger front vestibule is hooped with an external pole for strength and uses quick-release buckles for an easy set up. The durable Stormshield Plus polyester fly includes a large, clear PU window panel. This tent has two doors (with windows), two scoop vents, vestibule vents, two large sidewall vents, and two roof vents. Eureka’s patented High/Low doors vent from the top and/or bottom provide even more options for moderating air flow.
The 8.5 mm 7001-T6 aluminum frame (four poles) has a specially formulated cold weather shockcord, and the clips and post and grommet corner attachments promise a fast set up when faced with extreme weather conditions. All fly and floor seams taped and factory sealed for superior weather protection. Other features include reflective web, storm guyouts for nighttime visibility, 14-pocket organizer wall, four gear loft loops, and one flashlight loop
- Area: 52 square feet plus 12- and 6.5-square foot vestibules
- Floor size: 9 feet by 7 feet, 6 inches
- Center height: 4 feet
- Wall fabrics: 1.9-ounce permeable nylon/40D no-see-um
- Floor fabrics: 1.9-ounce Taffeta nylon with 3000mm coating
- Fly fabrics: StormShield Plus Ripstop Polyester Taffeta with 1800mm coating
- Pack size: 8 by 30 inches
- Weight: 11 pounds, 6 ounces
Though the exact year is unknown, Eurekas long history begins prior to 1895 in Binghamton, New York, where the company still resides today. Then known as the Eureka Tent & Awning Company, its first wares were canvas products–most notably, Conestoga wagon covers and horse blankets for nineteenth century American frontiersmen–as well as American flags, store awnings, and camping tents.
The company increased production of its custom canvas products locally throughout the 1930s and during the 1940 and even fabricated and erected the IBM “tent cities” just outside Binghamton. The seven acres of tents housed thousands of IBM salesmen during the companys annual stockholders meeting, which had since outgrown its previous locale. In the 1940s, with the advent of World War II and the increased demand for hospital ward tents, Eureka expanded operations and began shipping tents worldwide. Ultimately, upon the post-war return of the GIs and the resultant housing shortage, Eureka turned its attention to the home front during the 1950s by supplying awnings for the multitude of mobile homes that were purchased.
In 1960, Eurekas new and innovative Draw-Tite tent, with its practical, free standing external frame, was used in a Himalayan Expedition to Nepal by world renowned Sir Edmund Hillary, the first person documented to summit Mt. Everest only six years earlier. In 1963, Eureka made history during its own Mt. Everest ascent, with more than 60 of its tents sheltering participants from fierce 60+ mph winds and temperatures reaching below -20°F during the first all American Mt. Everest Expedition.
For backpackers and families, Eureka introduced its legendary Timberline tent in the 1970s. Truly the first StormShield design, this completely self-supporting and lightweight backpacking tent became one of the most popular tents the entire industry with sales reaching over 1 million by its ten year anniversary.
Eureka tents have also traveled as part of several historic expeditions, including the American Womens Himalayan Expedition to Annapurna I in 1978 and the first Mt. Everest ascents by a Canadian and American woman in 1986 and 1988. In recent history, tents specially designed and donated by Eureka sheltered Eric Simonson and his team on two historic research expeditions to Mount Everest, this time in a quest for truth regarding the 1924 attempted summit of early English explorers George Mallory and Andrew Irvine. During the 1999 expedition, the team made history finding the remains of George Mallory, but the complete mystery remained unsolved. Returning in 2001 to search for more clues, the team found amazing historical artifacts which are now on display at the Smithsonian.
Amazon.com Tent Guide
Selecting a Tent
Fortunately, there are all kinds of tents for weekend car campers, Everest expeditions, and everything in-between. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
Expect the Worst
In general, it’s wise to choose a tent that’s designed to withstand the worst possible conditions you think you’ll face. For instance, if you’re a summer car camper in a region where weather is predictable, an inexpensive family or all purpose tent will likely do the trick–especially if a vehicle is nearby and you can make a mad dash for safety when bad weather swoops in! If you’re a backpacker, alpine climber or bike explorer, or if you like to car camp in all seasons, you’ll want to take something designed to handle more adversity.
Three- and Four-Season Tents
For summer, early fall and late spring outings, choose a three-season tent. At minimum, a quality three season tent will have lightweight aluminum poles, a reinforced floor, durable stitching, and a quality rain-fly. Some three-season tents offer more open-air netting and are more specifically designed for summer backpacking and other activities. Many premium tents will feature pre-sealed, taped seams and a silicone-impregnated rain-fly for enhanced waterproofness.
For winter camping or alpine travel, go with a four season model. Because they typically feature more durable fabric coatings, as well as more poles, four-season tents are designed to handle heavy snowfall and high winds without collapsing. Of course, four-season tents exact a weight penalty of about 10 to 20 percent in trade for their strength and durability. They also tend to be more expensive.
Domes and Tunnels
Tents are broadly categorized into two types, freestanding, which can stand up on their own, and those that must be staked down in order to stand upright. Freestanding tents often incorporate a dome-shaped design, and most four-season tents are constructed this way because a dome leaves no flat spots on the outer surface where snow can collect. Domes are also inherently stronger than any other design. Meanwhile, many three-season models employ a modified dome configuration called a tunnel. These are still freestanding, but they require fewer poles than a dome, use less fabric, and typically have a rectangular floor-plan that offers less storage space than a dome configuration. Many one and two-person tents are not freestanding, but they make up for it by being more lightweight. Because they use fewer poles, they can also be quicker to set up than a dome.
Ask yourself how many people you’d like to fit in your fabric hotel now and in the future. For soloists and minimalists, check out one-person tents. If you’re a mega-minimalist, or if you have your eye on doing some big wall climbs, a waterproof-breathable bivy sack is the ticket. Some bivy sacks feature poles and stake points to give you a little more breathing room. Also, if you don’t need bug protection and you want to save weight, check out open-air shelters.
Families who plan on car camping in good weather can choose from a wide range of jumbo-sized tents that will accommodate all your little ones with room to spare. A wide range of capacities is also available for three- and four-season backpacking and expedition tents. Remember, though, the bigger the tent you buy, the heavier it will be, although it’s easy to break up the tent components among several people in your group. It’s also helpful to compare the volume and floor-space measurements of models you’re considering.
Eureka Apex 2XT 2-Person 3-Season Tent
- Lightweight backpacker tent sleeps two (7′ 5″ by 4′ 11″ floor; 36.5 square foot area)
- Full vestibules on each side (6.7 square foot apiece) for stashing your gear out of the way
- Double-coated StormShield polyester fly and polyester bathtub floor provide excellent weather protection
- Well ventilated by one entire wall of no-see-um mesh, protected by Stormshield polyester fly
- Center height of 43.5 inches; weighs 6 pounds, 5 ounces
Eureka made the economical and spacious Apex 2XT Tent for kicking back after a long day on the trail. The sleeve/clip combo makes for quick setup, and the fly attaches in mere seconds. Two large drop doors allow easy entries and exits without stepping on your partner or gear. Eureka also added internal pockets for organization and a 13.4sq foot vestibule to keep your boots out of the rain. The Apex 2XT Tent’s fiberglass poles shave weight to keep your pack light.
- Material: [Fly] 75D nylon; [Floor] 75D nylon
- Freestanding: Yes
- Poles: 2
- Pole Material: Fiberglass
- Doors: 2
- Clip / Sleeve: Both
- Floor Space: 89in x 59in (226 x 150cm), 36.9sq ft (3.4sq m)
- Interior Height: 43.5in (110.5cm)
- Vestibule Space: 13.4sq ft (1.2sq m)
- Packed Size: 18.5 x 6in (47 x 15cm)
- Seam Sealed: No
- Ventilation: Mesh walls
- Weight: 5lb 6oz (5438g)
- Recommended Use: Backcountry camping
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: China
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny, eg:
- What are Top 10 Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny to buy?
- What are Top Rated Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny.
- Before deciding to buy any Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny and What you should consider when buying the Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny and Where to Buy or Purchase the Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Eureka Camping Center Binghamton Ny.