Which Is The Best High Temperature Slow Cooker
Nowadays, there are so many products of high temperature slow cooker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for high temperature slow cooker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings high temperature slow cooker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
NutriChef Sous Vide Slow Cooker – 11 in 1 Steamer Stainless Steel High-Pressure Multi Cooker Crock Pot w/ Digital LCD Display, 11 Preset Cooking Modes, Sous Vide Cooking Mode, 6.5 Quart – PKPC35
- HASSLE-FREE & TIME EFFICIENT: Cooking is made easy with the use of this slow cooker steamer. Offers time efficient food prep with its enclosed cooking style to preserves, enhance natural food flavors and retain original vitamin & mineral value
- SOUS VIDE & OTHER COOKING MODES: A pressure cooker that features the unique ‘Sous Vide’ cooking mode and other 11 more. This electric multi cooker has the ability to slow cook, bake, steam, roast, saute, stew and so on
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: The front panel has a digital LCD display screen, touch button controls and adjustable temperature settings. Also comes with an integrated pressure steam valve and kitchen timer alarm notification. Food can be reheated or kept warm
- STAINLESS STEEL: The design boasts a stainless steel and stain resistant housing that’s perfect for any kitchen countertop. It also has a removable non-stick aluminum inner cooking pot that has a capacity of 6. 5 quart and a tempered glass lid
- COOKING SETTINGS: This slow cooker pot has a temperature setting between 115 – 395 °Fahrenheit and maximum cooking time setting of 72 hours. The set includes the multi cooker, roasting rack, sous vide rack and 3ft power cable
NutriChef Model : PKPC35
Digital Kitchen Multi-Cooker Oven
Countertop Oven Multi-Cooker Pro with Easy Crock Oven Cooking Presets, Sous Vide Mode, Digital Display (Stainless Steel)
- Compact Countertop Cooker
- Multifunction Crock Oven Pot Design
- Cooking Made Easy: Hassle-Free & Easy to Use
- Versatile Food Prep: Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Food Steamer, Food Warmer, Saute Roaster
- Slow Cook, Bake, Steam, Roast, Saute & Stew & More
- Features the Unique ‘Sous Vide’ Cooking Mode
- Ability to Pre-Heat & Keep Meals Ready-to-Serve
- Large Capacity, Whole Family Meal Preparation
- Enclosed Cooking Style Preserves & Enhances Natural Food Flavors
- Healthy Food Benefits: Retains Vitamin & Mineral Nutritional Values
- Sleek, Next Generation Multicooker Kitchen Style
- Front Panel Digital Display Screen with Easy Rotary Control
- (11) Built-in Preset Cooking Functions
- Adjustable Time & Temperature Settings
- Kitchen Timer Alarm Notification
- Simple Electric Plug-in Design
- Transparent Tempered Glass Lid Cover
- Stainless Steel & Stain-Resistant Housing
- Removable Non-Stick Aluminum Inner Cooking Pot
- Safe for Placement on Any Kitchen Table or Counter
What’s in the Box:
- Multi-Cooker Oven
- Removable Inner Cook Pot
- Roasting Rack
- Sous Vide Rack
- Glass Lid
- High-Powered Heating Element: 1500 Watt
- Temperature Setting: 115-395° Fahrenheit (46-201° Celsius)
- Cook Pot Capacity: 6.5+ Quart
- Maximum Cooking Time Setting: 72 Hours
- Construction Material: Stainless Steel Housing, Aluminum Inner Pot
- Power Cable Length: 3.0’ ft.
- Supply Power: 120V
- Dimensions: 16.7’’ x 11.8’’ x 10.2’’ -inches
The NutriChef Digital Multi-Cooker provides convenient food prep the whole family will enjoy! Compact countertop crock oven design features built-in preset cooking functions for time and energy efficient meals. This versatile multifunction cooking system combines several kitchen appliances for an all-in-one, lean and mean cooking machine! Simple electric plug-in design allows you to choose from 11 different cooking modes — along with the unique Sous Vide Mode, that turns every bite into a savory mouth-watering food experience! Create your own cuisine when you use the oven as a slow cooker, rice cooker, food steamer, roaster or stew maker. Additional cooking features include front panel digital display screen, adjustable time and temperature settings, kitchen timer alarm notification, along with a removable large capacity non-stick aluminum inner cooking pot. Enjoy convenient kitchen style and versatile meal prep ability with the NutriChef Countertop Multicooker Oven.
Multi-Cooker Roasting Rack Sous Vide Rack
Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer Stainless Steel
- 6-quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker serves 7+ people
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours
- shifts to Warm setting automatically once cook time completes
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on-the-go
- All Crock-Pot Slow Cooker removable stone inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400°F. If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances
- Works on 240 Watts at 120V A.C. and 60Hz
The Crock-Pot Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer is made for portability. Its secure locking lid and rubber gasket create an airtight seal, helping to prevent spills on the road — food stays inside, and you arrive at your destination without any worry or mess. Bring this portable slow cooker to potlucks, family gatherings, tailgating, parties and more. The digital panel allows you to customize your cooking time between 30 minutes and 20 hours, and set the temperature on High, Low, and and Warm. After cooking is complete, the slow cooker will automatically shift to Warm for up to 6 hours to help maintain food temperature and flavor. With dishwasher-safe components, this is the perfect digital slow cooker just about anytime you need to transport food prepared at home. Recipes included. Weight: 16.18 Pounds,Cord length: 24 inch.
Cuisinart MSC-800 Cook Central 4-in-1 Multi-Cooker, 7 quart
- 4 programmable functions: – Slow Cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours
- Roast at from 250 -450 Degrees for up to 6 hours
- Brown/Saute with temperatures up to 500 Degrees
- One touch lets you switch modes when recipe calls for combination cooking
- Removable 7-quart nonstick cast aluminum cooking pot with teflon coating
- Dishwasher-safe cooking pot and lid for effortless cleanup
- Includes reversible roasting/steaming rack
With the Cuisinart cook Central, You can do it all without firing up the stovetop. Brown ingredients in the cook Central and then roast or slow cook with one button for effortless one pot combination cooking. Presets, time, and temperature controls make it simple to slow cook, roast, Brown/sauté, or steam alone, or in combination! The cook Central makes dinnertime easy and programmed ahead of time so your meal is done exactly when you want it, with the keep warm feature making sure heavy Commuter traffic doesn’t mean your meal will be cold! The cast aluminum pot is also removable and nonstick for easy clean up, no matter how slowly you roast sticky pulled pork.
COSORI Slow Cooker 6-Quart 11-in-1 Programmable Multi-Cooker Pot, Rice Cooker, Brown, Saute, Boil, Steamer, Yogurt Maker, Auto-Warmer, Delay Timer,86°F-400°F,2-Year Warranty,UL Listed/FDA Compliant
- Designed in California. Comes with 1 Glass Lid, 1 6-Quart Nonstick Inner Pot, 1 Programmable Base, 1 Steam Rack, 1 User Manual and 1 Warranty Card. Check out our VIDEO on the left side & take a quick tour of this COSORI 11-in-1 Programmable Slow Cooker
- Various Cooking Choices – Slow Cooker with 3 settings (low, medium and high), Roast, Brown, Steam, Simmer, Rice, Sauté, Bake, Yogurt, Boil, and Manual. Simply use the adjustment dial to choose
- Worry-Free Design: Want to have a fresh breakfast or dinner? Use the delay time function up to 24 hours, you can enjoy a meal as the time you want. After cooking is done, food automatically Keep Warm for you
- Larger Adjustable Range – Setting your temperature ranging from 86°F- 400°F and customize cooking time during cooking. Slow Cook at low, medium and high depending on desired cooking time and temp. The cooker keeps food warm for up to 8 hours
- Safe to Use – UL Listed and FDA Compliant
- inner pot is BPA-free and lead-free
- PTFE/Teflon-free and PFOA free
- Dishwasher safe. Note: Do not use metal cleaning tools, like steel wool to clean the inner pot
- 2-Year for Free – Comes with a 90-day money-back . Also 2-year and lifetime support from COSORI. Just contact COSORI customer service If any issues happened. 100% Satisfaction
Elite Gourmet MST-250XS Electric Slow Cooker, Adjustable Temp, Entrees, Sauces, Stews & Dips, Dishwasher Glass Lid & Ceramic Pot, 1.5Qt Capacity, Stainless Steel
- 1.5 Quart removable inner stoneware pot
- Convenient LOW / HIGH / KEEP WARM settings
- Attractive stainless steel finish and tempered clear glass lid
- Cool-touch handles and knobs while powered at 120 watts
- Dishwasher safe glass lid and stoneware pot
- 1.5 Quart removable inner stoneware pot
- Convenient LOW / HIGH / KEEP WARM settings
- Attractive stainless steel finish
- Tempered clear glass lid
- Cool-touch handles and knobs
- Dishwasher safe glass lid and stoneware pot
The Elite Gourmet 1.5 Qt. Mini Slow Cooker is perfect for cooking and serving small one-pot meals and appetizers such as soups, stews, meatballs, dips, and sauces. It’s a great kickoff for a fondue party or where everyone prepares their favorite dip in their 1.5 Qt. Mini Slow Cooker. This versatile small appliance can be a single person’s best companion as well as the all-star at your next Super Bowl party. It features low and high temperature settings, a keep-warm setting allowing you to keep your meal hot and fresh before it’s served, and an attractive stainless steel finish. It includes a removable inner stoneware pot that’s easy to clean, with a tempered glass lid with metal rim for easy viewing of cooking cycle and cool-touch handles and knob for safe handling.
Crock-pot Oval Manual Slow Cooker, 8 quart, Stainless Steel (SCV800-S)
- 8-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker Serves 10+ people
- High/Low cook settings, and convenient Warm setting
- Crock-Pot features removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert
- Dishwasher-safe glass lid
- Polished, brushed stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles
This Crock-Pot 8-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker provides you the flexibility to prepare a meal early, and then have it slow-cook all day. You can carry out your full day’s activities and still enjoy a nutritious, home-cooked meal in the evening. The 8-quart extra-large capacity is also perfect for larger families or entertaining! It’s a healthy, cost-efficient, and convenient way to serve tasty, satisfying meals. This Crock-Pot Manual Slow Cooker cooks on High or Low settings and the Warm setting can be used to keep your dish at an ideal serving temperature.
Hamilton Beach 040094336609 Programmable Slow Cooker, Silver, 6-Quart, Stainless Steel (33660)
If you’re like most people, an occasional last-minute party will pop up. Don’t worry, Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cookers can easily adapt. You simply add ingredients in the morning and let the slow cooker finish the cooking automatically. Once the cooking time is up, they automatically switch to warm.
Hamilton Beach 33195 Extra-Large Stay or Go Slow Cooker 10 Quart Capacity Black
- EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY. 10 quart capacity fits a 10 lb. turkey or 12 lb. roast
- 3 TEMPERATURE SETTINGS. Cook on Low or High and then switch to Warm when your meal is done cooking
- CLIP-TIGHT SEALED LID. The tight seal helps prevent messy spills on the way to a potluck or tailgate
- FULL-GRIP HANDLES. Thoughtful handle design makes for easy carrying
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN. Stoneware crock & glass lid are dishwasher safe
Dinner for the whole family doesn’t have to be a chore. With the Hamilton Beach 10-quart slow cooker, it can be as easy as putting a few ingredients in the crock before work and turning it on. By the time you come home, a warm, delicious, home-cooked meal will be waiting.
Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker With Temperature Probe, 6-Quart (33967)
- 6-quart programmable slow cooker with LED digital control panel, 110 V
- 3 automatic-cooking options–program, manual, or probe; automatic keep-warm
- Power-interrupt protection; clip-on spoon; clip-tight gasket lid; side handles for safe transport
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and tempered-glass lid; user manual with recipes included
- Measures approximately 10-2/5 by 16 by 16 inches; 1-year limited warranty.For any further queries please contact Hamilton Beach’s Customer Support Number:1-800-851-8900
Hamilton Beach Set & Forget 6 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Spoon/Lid – 33967
Satisfy your appetite for restaurant-quality meals and skip the big bill. With a little advanced preparation and the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, a deliciously satisfying homemade dinner will be ready to eat when you walk in the door.
To make dinnertime easy, the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker offers you three cooking choices: a program mode, a probe mode, and a manual mode. On busy days, program the cooking time and the Set & Forget Slow Cooker automatically shifts to keep warm when the cooking time is up. Cooking a large cut of meat like pot roast, chicken, or pork tenderloin? Insert the probe, set the desired meat temperature and the Set & Forget Slow Cooker automatically shifts to keep warm when the temperature is reached. For traditional slow cooking, manually select the high, low or warm temperature without setting a cooking time.
After you master all the cooking flexibility the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker offers, you may want to take your meals on the road to parties or potlucks. But when it comes to toting hot meals along, spills can be a concern. With the travel-friendly Set & Forget Slow Cooker, messes aren’t an issue. When you need to take home-cooked meal out of the house, the Set & Forget Slow Cooker’s clip-locked, secure lid has a tight seal to help ensure that your shirt and your car arrive without a messy spill. In or out of the house, the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker not only makes slow cooking easy, it has travel neatly wrapped up.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Three choices for easy, automatic cooking: program mode, probe mode, and manual mode
- Probe mode is perfect for cooking large cuts of meat or for recipes that require food to reach a certain temperature
- The thermometer probe reads the actual temperature of food as it cooks; the temperature is displayed on the slow cooker control panel
- Travel-friendly design secures contents en route to parties, potlucks, family gatherings and tailgating
- The lid securely seals in place with sturdy wire clips on each handle. Convenient serving spoon clips onto lid for easy access
- 6 quart removable stoneware crock fits a 6 lb. chicken or a 4 lb. roast
- Wraparound, even heat cooks food evenly and consistently
- Full-grip handles make carrying heavy meals easier
- Power interrupt protection keeps slow cooker on during a brief power outage
Using the Program Mode
If you’ll be busy or away when your food is finished cooking, use the PROGRAM mode. It’s easy. Simply input the amount of time your food needs to cook and select the HIGH or LOW heat setting. As food cooks, the illuminated display on the control panel will alternate between the heat setting and the remaining time. When the cooking cycle is complete, the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker will automatically shift to WARM setting.
Using the Probe Mode
For many foods, especially large cuts of meat, the internal temperature is the best test for doneness. The temperature probe takes the guesswork out of slow cooking. Select the desired internal food temperature and the slow cooker will automatically shift to WARM once the temperature is reached. By using the cooking guide for the PROBE mode below, you can estimate the amount of time the food will need to cook:
NOTE: For 6-quart slow cooker only. Adjust the size and weight of food. If cooking dense vegetables (such as potatoes or other root vegetables) with meats, check for doneness when desired meat temperature is reached. These types of vegetables may take longer to cook when cooked with meats/foods such as those listed in the Cooking Guide above.
Using the Manual Mode
On days when you want to keep things simple, you can simply select between the HIGH and LOW heat setting to cook your food. When your food is ready, turn the unit OFF or select the WARM setting until you’re ready to serve your food.
SLOW COOKER TIPS
If you’re not familiar with slow cooking, there are a few things you should know about this method of cooking. First, how high you fill the crock (sometimes called the insert pan, stoneware, cookware or vessel) is important. To prevent overcooking, the crock should be filled half-full to no more than one inch from the rim. However, this does not mean to fill the crock with liquid. If cooking soups or stews, leave a 2-inch (5 cm) space between the top of the crock and the food so the recipe can come to a simmer.
Secondly, if you lift the lid during cooking, your cooking time will increase due to heat loss. Unless your recipe specifically calls for stirring, resist lifting the lid. Last but not least, if you want to store leftovers after cooking, do NOT place the entire crock in the refrigerator since contents will take too long to cool. Instead, divide leftovers into smaller containers and place in the refrigerator.
A slow cooker is great for foods that are not naturally tender, such as meat with a lot of connective tissue. These are the least-expensive cuts but also the most flavorful. Like braising, slow cookers tenderize meat slowly as it cooks. If you choose cuts such as chuck roast, pork butt, short ribs or chicken thighs, you won’t be disappointed with the results. If fat is an issue, refrigerate the contents after cooking and skim off the extra fat before serving. Note: you must thaw frozen meat and poultry before adding it to the slow cooker.
Cooking Side Dishes or Dessert
Main courses, soups and “one-pot” meals are not the only things that slow cookers are great for preparing. They are also perfect for making side dishes and dessert, especially when your main oven is full. Check out the recipes found at HamiltonBeach.com that were developed and tested by the culinary experts in the Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen.
How to Adapt Recipes
You can convert your favorite recipes to slow cooker recipes if you learn these important differences first:
- Liquids do not evaporate in a slow cooker. So unless you are cooking rice, pasta, or beans, reduce amount of liquid to 1/2 of the amount called for in your recipe.
- Fresh vegetables produce the most desirable results. Potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic should be washed and cut in uniform pieces, then placed in the bottom of the crock. Canned and frozen vegetables take less time to cook and can produce overcooked dishes.
- Ground beef should be browned and drained before slow cooking to remove grease.
- Tender foods such as pasta, asparagus and snow peas should be added in the last hour of cooking.
- Dairy products such as cheese, milk, and sour cream should be added in the last half hour of cooking.
- Seafood such as shrimp, scallops, and fish should be added in the last 15-30 minutes of cooking.
CARE AND CLEANING
The removable stoneware crock and the lid are dishwasher safe. To clean the base, unplug and let cool, and then wipe it down with a damp cloth. Do not immerse the cord, plug or base in any liquid. Some slow cookers have steam vent holes in their lids; the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker has a probe hole. If you are not inserting the probe for using probe mode, leave the hole open and do not plug it with paper towels or other objects. Vent holes allow steam to escape and the wattage of the unit has been adjusted to compensate for any heat loss.
Which Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker is Right for You?
|Manual Slow Cookers
|Programmable Slow Cookers
|33262 Stay or Go 6-Quart Slow Cooker
|33135 3-in-1 Slow Cooker with 2, 4, and 6-Quart Crocks
|33967 Set ‘n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
|33969 Set and Forget 6-Quart Slow Cooker
|33265 6-Quart Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker
|Interchangable 2, 4, and 6-Quart Crocks
|Clips for easy, no spill portability
|Removable stovetop safe insert for searing and browning
|Advanced Programmable Mode
|Probe for checking internal meat temperature
|Adjustable cooking capacity- pick your quart size for each meal
|Insulated cool wall base and cool-touch base handles
Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cooker, 7-Quart with Lid Latch Strap, Black (33474)
With the Hamilton Beach programmable 7 quart slow cooker, making a delicious, home-cooked meal is as easy as putting a few ingredients in the Crock and turning it on. Its large capacity and oval shape make it ideal for cooking a whole chicken or roasting meat to perfection. And with more programming options than Crock-Pot Smart-Pot, this Hamilton Beach slow cooker gives you the ultimate selection of temperature and cooking time combinations.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found high temperature slow cooker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best high temperature slow cooker: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy