Which Is The Best Ispring Water Filter Systems
Nowadays, there are so many products of ispring water filter systems in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for ispring water filter systems in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ispring water filter systems which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
iSpring WSP-50 WSP-50-Reusable Spin Down Sediment Water Filter-50 Micron, 20 GPM, 1" MNPT + 3/4" FNPT, Brass
- High impact stainless steel mesh filter screen rated at 50 Micron
- Ideal first layer of filtration before a larger filtration system
- Flushable and reusable, takes considerable workload off finer filters that follow behind it
- helps create a multi-layer gradient filtration system for better filtration results and longer filter life
- See through housing offers easy visual monitoring
- system body with 1-year
- Double threads on both ends: 1 inch MNPT and 3/4 inch FNPT, flush out valve has garden hose barb fitting
The WSP-50 spin down sediment filter is ideal for filtering out course sediment larger than 50 micron. The stainless steel screen makes the flushing and cleaning process very simple, allowing flushing of the contaminants through the bottom of the filter when the cartridge begins to get clogged. This allows the stainless steel filter cartridge to be used over and over again without needing to be replaced. The 1 inch outlet MNPT fitting provides a maximum 20 gpm flow rate, and the WSP-50 also features 3/4 inch NPT threads on the inlet and outlet. The housing is manufactured with FDA approved grade materials.
Mesh pore rating: 50 micron
Dry weight: 1 lb
Dimensions: 3.5″ width x 9″ height
Suitable temperature range: 40 – 100 °F
Suitable pressure range: 20 – 90 psi
iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Superb Taste High Capacity Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System with Alkaline Remineralization – Natural pH WQA Gold Seal Certified (NSF/ANSI 58)
- High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more. Feed Water Pressure: 45-70 psi
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water.
- The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7.0 or below. The iSpring RCC7AK includes an additional sixth stage – an Alkaline Remineralization filter which restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, which gives the water a more natural taste than regular 5 stage RO water.
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock – no threading pipes needed.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet. 1-3 hours for the system to fill the tank. Automatic shutoff
iSpring 7PK-GAC F7-GAC Filter Replacement Supply Set for 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis RO Water Filtration Systems 1-year Supply
- Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard, high capacity replacement filters for 5-stage reverse osmosis systems
- Standard sized 10″ x 2.5″
- Fits iSpring RCC7, RCC7P, and most other RO systems that use standard sized filter housings including Flowmatic, PuROLine, Crystal Quest, and Apec
- Includes 2x FP15 sediment filters, 2x FG15 GAC filters, 2x CTO carbon filters, and 1x FT15 post carbon filter. (No RO membrane included)
- Each filter is individually wrapped to preserve freshness and extend shelf life
The F7-GAC 1-year filter pack comes with a total of 7 replacement filters so the filters can be changed on schedule for 1 year.
2x 5 Micron 10″ Sediment Filters (1st Stage, #FP15): Removes dirt, rust, sand, and other particles. Replace approximately every 6 months.
2x 5 Micron 10″ Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filters (2nd Stage, #FG15): Absorbs chlorine, halide, organic contaminants, odors, and other impurities that contribute to bad tastes and odors. Replace approximately every 6 months.
2x 5 Micron 10″ CTO Carbon Block Filters (3rd Stage, #FC15): Further removes any remaining chlorine, tastes, and odors. Replace approximately every 6 months.
1x Post Carbon Inline Filter (5th Stage, #FT15): Polishes the water from the tank before it is delivered to the faucet. Replace approximately every 12 months.
Note: The 1-year filter supply does not come with an RO membrane, as the membrane only need to be changed every 2-3 years. To get a filter pack that includes the membrane, take a look at the 2-year F15-75 or 3-year F22-75 supply pack.
This filter pack fits the iSpring RCC7, RCC7P, and most other RO systems that use standard sized filter housings including Flowmatic, PuROLine, Crystal Quest, and Apec.
iSpring F9K 1-Year Filter Replacement Supply Set For 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems
- 9 pieces of 10″ x 2.5″ Replacement Water Filters included, good for One Year Supply
- Individually wrapped to keep freshness
- Fits iSpring Reverse Osmosis Water Systems, and most other brand name RO systems
- Produce perfectly PH-balanced alkaline water, Gives back healthy minerals such as natural calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium ions
- Updated FA15 Alkaline Mineral Filters FT15 Post-Carbon Filters are built with secure push-fit quick connection. It allows faster filter replacement. If you have trouble installing the filters, please refer to the user manual or contact us.
iSpring WGB21B 2-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System, 4.5"X10" Big Blue, 1" Ports, 1-Set Filter Cartridge Included
- 1″ in & out and 4.5″X10″ blue housings — less water pressure loss.
- Two Stages of filtration – removes up to 95% of VOCs, TOCs, sediment, chlorine, and other contaminants that cause foul tastes and odors.
- 50,000 gallon capacity – replaceable carbon filter provides a full year of clean water for a family of four.
- Easy installation. Opening wrench (for 20″ filter housings) included. Comes assembled with wall mounting bracket
- Pressure release valve (allows for release of built-up pressure when changing filters)
iSpring US31 3-Stage Under Sink High Capacity Tankless Drinking Water Filtration System-Includes Sediment 2X CTO Carbon Block Filters (Newest Version)
- Up to 20X more effective than the common water pitcher dispenser , Feed Water Temperature – 40-100 F
- Universal 10 inch sediment filter and 2 x 10 inch Carbon block filters
- Removes sediment, chlorine, organic chemicals (VOCs) and more to produce colorless, tasteless and odorless purified water
- Manufactured to comply strictly with FDA standards and tested by independent third party against NSF/ANSI standards (42, 53, 61) for water quality, material safety and structural integrity
- Easy DIY installation.
iSpring RCC7AK-UV Deluxe Under Sink 7-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Alkaline Remineralization and UV Sterilizer
- High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This Deluxe under sink mounted water filter and Point-of-use water softener contains 7 different stages of filtration and sterilization to remove up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, and sodium and virtually all bacteria, giardia, viruses and other microorganisms.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula &
- even better than most bottled water.
- With its advanced 11 watt UV sterilization stage, the RCC7AK-UV is the perfect solution to purifying well water and other problem water sources containing excessive microorganisms like water from lakes and streams. For greater efficiency, our unique flow sensor switch turns the UV unit on and off automatically with water flow, saving power and lengthening the life of the UV lamp.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) remains the best way to achieve truly pure water. But can water be & too pure
- ? RO removes not only harmful pollutants, but also a few helpful minerals. The Alkaline Remineralization (AK) filter restores healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance, also producing a more natural taste that comes from the presence of the right balance of these minerals.
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.Feed Water pH – 3.0 -11.0. Feed Water Pressure – 45-70 psi. Feed Water Temperature- 40-100 F (4 – 38 C)
iSpring MC7 Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane Replacement – 75 GPD – 11.75” X 1.75” – Fits Standard Undersink Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Enjoy Your Water with Confidence – Our Reverse Osmosis membrane is able to remove up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants from your water, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more.
- Top-notch Quality – Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards, our Reverse Osmosis Membrane is made of food-grade high capacity material that provides high packing density to remove contaminants. With the 0.0001 micron size, it only allows water molecules to squeeze through and virtually nothing else.
- Standard Size – With 11.75” X 1.75” industry-standard size, our membrane fits most standard under sink RO membrane housings. It has the capability of producing 75 gallons of water per day, ensuring that families of nearly any size will have plenty of clean drinking water available on demand.
- Peace of Mind Customer Service – Register online to activate your extended manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Please note – There are wet & dry membranes in the market and the ones we sell are the dry version. Comparing to the wet version, the dry ones can be stored longer, are easier to preserve (no need of vacuum sealing), and don’t contain preservation solution that needs to be washed off before usage. The membrane normally lasts about 2-3 years depending on your source water quality. If your water is very hard (Total Dissolved Solids level above 750 ppm), please contact us for customized solutions.
Specifications & Dimensions
– Capacity: 75 gallons per day @ 50/60 psi & 77 degree F – Feed water pressure: 40 – 100 PSI – Feed water Temperature: 40 – 100(F) – Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm – Max. Hardness: 10 gpg – Max. Iron 0.2ppm – pH limits: 4 – 10 – Length: 10″, O.D. = 1.8″ – 1/4″ Fitting – Weight: 0.8 LBS
Similar items with 4 stars and above
iSpring WGB22B 2-Stage 20 Big Blue Whole House Water Filter 1-Inch NPT Carbon
- Equipped with gradient two stage filtration, iSpring WGB22B whole house water system removes sediment, chlorine, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants. With 1 inch NPT inlet/ outlet, it has minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance.
- Installed at the main water supply to treat all the water you use in your entire home. Enjoy better water from every tap and every appliance in the whole house. Big Blue 20 inches x 4. 5 inches filter cartridges allow for minimal pressure reduction and extended filter life.
- Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), thus it keeps the healthy minerals in the water.
- The first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter achieves filtration down to 5 microns. The second stage CTO Carbon Block filter uses high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Both are tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards. Both filters have a capacity of 100, 000 gallon of water to supply one full year of clean water for a family of four.
- Package includes – black metal bracket, two big blue housings with caps, two filter cartridges, and a 4. 5 inch housing wrench.
- The model # of the original filter cartridge pack in the system is F2WGB22B, which includes these genuine iSpring Big Blue Filter cartridges: FP25B and FC25B.
- The product is backed by free life-time tech support.
iSpring FC25B High Capacity 20” x 4.5” Water Filter Replacement Cartridges – CTO Carbon Block – Fits Standard 20” x 4.5” Whole House Water Filtration Systems – Reducing up to 99% Chlorine – Pack of 1
- Protect Your Family and Household Appliance from Chlorine and More: Say goodbye to smelly, bad tasting water! The FC25B carbon block filter is specially designed to remove up to 99% of chlorine from water as well as various natural organic compounds, taste and odor compounds, and synthetic organic chemicals.
- Standard Size: Our filter set fits standard 20” x 4.5” housings, including brand name models.
- Top-Notch Quality: Our FC25B CTO Carbon Block filters are made of high-quality coconut shell activated carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Activated carbon is an effective adsorbent because it is a highly porous material and provides a large surface area to which contaminants may adsorb. They are tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards. The 20” x 4.5” filter cartridges have a minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and require minimum maintenance
- Peace of Mind Customer Service: Register online to activate your manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support from U.S. local support team. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Please Note: The cartridges are individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before use. Unlike an RO membrane, the filters don’t reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS, consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems.
Usually used as the second stage for 20 in. Big Blue whole house filters. The carbon block filter is manufactured using a continuous extrusion process. It consists of a high quality virgin premium performance Activated Carbon. It is effective in reducing free chlorine, bad taste, odor THM, Organics, hazardous chemicals, and pesticides. Depending on the inlet water quality or flow rate, it needs to be replaced every 6 months or 100,000 Gal. of water.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found ispring water filter systems for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best ispring water filter systems: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy