Best Non Electric Washing Food Processor
Nowadays, there are so many products of non electric washing food processor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for non electric washing food processor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings non electric washing food processor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Kitchen Selectives MC-6BL Kitchen Selectives Mini Chopper, Black
Simple and convenient one-touch operation. The detachable bowl holds two cups while stainless steel blades easily chop fruits and vegetables. Safety features include a safe-locking lid and non-skid rubber feet.
Ninja Ultra Prep Food Processor and Blender with Lightweight 700 Watt Power Pod for Dough, Smoothies, Chopping, Blending (PS101), Black/Clear
- Crush ice into delicious margaritas or chop veggies into salsa with the Total Crushing & Power Chopping Blade
- Liquefy ingredients into your favorite smoothies, shakes, dips, and dressings with the High-Speed Blade
- Mix doughs and batters for main dishes and desserts with the Dough Blade
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the power pod as needed.
- 700-watt power pod with an intuitive one-touch control button makes food and drink making simple. Push down on the power pod to pulse or hold down to continuously run.
- Lightweight and compact, taking up less space than traditional kitchen systems, and making it easy to store and use.
The Ninja Ultra Prep is the ultimate food and drink maker. Driven by a one-touch power pod and three interchangeable blades, it can easily switch from blender to food processor to dough mixer. This versatile unit delivers amazing performance for all your food prep needs, and is also lightweight and compact, making it easy to store and use.
ZYLISS Easy Pull Food Chopper and Manual Food Processor – Vegetable Slicer and Dicer – Hand Held
- Multi-blade designed food chopper blends ingredients in seconds
- Booster arms on the top and bottom of the bowl keep food from sticking
- Hand powered pull design is great for travel, small kitchens, RVs and camping
- Use for chopping, preparing, blending and pureeing ingredients
- makes great salsa
- 5 Year Zyliss Guarantee, 25-Ounce bowl capacity is top rack dishwasher safe
The Zyliss Easy Pull Manual Food Processor and chopper is the ultimate compact food processor and chopper. This versatile tool is ideal for chopping, blending and pureeing ingredients. The patented Swiss design blade cuts through even the toughest foods like carrots and other hard foods. It features a booster arm for even chopping of large and small quantities and a large 25-ounce bowl. Makes great salsa in seconds! Focusing on functionality, durability, design, cleanliness and safety, Zyliss has relied upon a heritage of excellence that began in Switzerland over 60 years ago. Building on this time-held tradition, the company has advanced to produce and distribute kitchen equipment that is world-renowned. Zyliss has pioneered the design of more than 200 kitchen essentials, with quality and engineering that cannot be duplicated.
Chef’n VeggiChop Hand-Powered Food Chopper (Arugula)
- Chop large pieces of fruit, vegetables, boneless meats, herbs, nuts, and even ice by hand with this handy chopper.
- Running without electricity, this hand-powered chopper is great for small kitchens, RVs, travel, and camping.
- Simply place ingredients in the container, twist and lock the lid, and pull the cord to spin the chopping blades.
- Perfect for whipping up batches of pesto, hummus, salsa, guacamole, and more, this chopper also comes with a sealing storage lid to keep ingredients in the container.
- Wash the blades, bowl, and storage lid on the top rack of the dishwasher.
Breeze through food preparation tasks with the beautifully designed Chef’n VeggiChop Hand-Powered Food Chopper (Arugula). Chop large pieces of fruit, vegetables, boneless meats, herbs, nuts, and even ice by hand with this handy chopper. Running without electricity, this hand-powered chopper is great for small kitchens, RVs, travel, and camping. Simply place ingredients in the container, twist and lock the lid, and pull the cord to spin the chopping blades. Perfect for whipping up batches of pesto, hummus, salsa, guacamole, and more, this chopper also comes with a sealing storage lid to keep ingredients in the container. Wash the blades, bowl, and storage lid on the top rack of the dishwasher.
Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper Black
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach® Stack & Snap™ 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12-cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid.
Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor, Black
- Prepare an endless variety of food fast
- Puree pesto and dips, shred cheese, slice salad & more
- 8 cup capacity
- 2 speeds plus pulse control
- Stainless steel slice/shred disc and chopping blade
- Powerful 450 watt motor
- Lid flips over for compact storage
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese to reduce pre-cutting
- S-blade for chopping, mixing & pureeing, Reversible disc. Dishwasher safe bowl, lid & blades
Hamilton Beach Food Processors rely on robust motors to chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything you put in the bowl. Fast and easy to use, these processors have a flip lid design and dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning and storage.
Cuisinart DLC-8SY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes three slicing/shredding discs, new chopping blade, and spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegatables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 625 watt motor. Stainless steel thin slicing disc (2mm) and medium slicing disc (4mm).
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices. 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family.
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SY. Features: 11 cup work bowl|625 watt motor|Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables|Easy to use and clean|Additional accessories included for even more versatility|Stainless steel thin slicing disc (2mm) and medium slicing disc (4mm)|Stainless steel shredding disc|Chopping/mixing blade|Small and large pushers|Detachable disc stem|Compact flat cover|Spatula|Instruction/Recipe book|Full 5-year motor warranty|Limited 3-year warranty on entire unit|BPA Free
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNYAMZ Custom 14 Food Processor Brushed Metal Series, , Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-Cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large Feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Full 5-year motor warranty
- Limited 3-year warranty on entire unit
This large Capacity food Processor speeds all cooking – from quick, weeknight meals to weekend celebrations. With the large 14-Cup work bowl, extra-large feed tube and dishwasher-safe parts, there’s more time to share the delicious results with family and friends.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
Hamilton Beach (72850) Food Processor Mini Chopper, 3 Cup, Electric, Black
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE. No difficult twisting or locking – just stack the bowl and blade on the base, then place the lid on top.
- FRESH INGREDIENTS IN ONE STEP. Simply press the patented lid for chopping action.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CHOPPING ACTION. Stainless steel blades and powerful 350 watt motor can handle even the toughest ingredients.
- BUILT-IN OIL DISPENSER. Allows you to add liquids to the bowl during processing, great for homemade dressings.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Bowl, lid and blade are dishwasher safe.
Hamilton Beach food choppers speed food prep by handling the chopping, mincing and mixing for you. Don’t let the compact, lightweight design fool you. These popular food choppers are powerful enough to take on onions, herbs, nuts, garlic and more. You can even use these food choppers to puree sauces and baby food. Hamilton Beach food choppers’ stainless steel chopping blades provide powerful, reliable results. Plus, they’re easy to use and clean — the bowl, lid and chopping blade are dishwasher safe, and the hideaway cord cuts countertop clutter. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surface including stove
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found non electric washing food processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best non electric washing food processor: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy