Best Nonstick Dutch Oven 4 Qt
Nowadays, there are so many products of nonstick dutch oven 4 qt in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for nonstick dutch oven 4 qt in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings nonstick dutch oven 4 qt which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
MasterPan 4QT Non-Stick Cast Aluminum Dutch Oven, 4 Quart,
- Lighter than cast iron: Lightweight 4 Quart Dutch Oven, lighter and better heat flow than cast iron makes this an ideal addition to your kitchen
- Use on any heat source: gas, solid plate, Ceramic, Radiant ring or halogen
- Cast aluminum construction: strength properties of aluminum and iron combined for greater durability and non-stick surface for easy food release and clean-up
- Non-stick and stain resistant: MasterPan uses Master long double layer non-stick coating which is PFOA free. Food comes right off the pan so it makes cooking more enjoyable and easy
- Easy-clean and dishwasher safe: Dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Oven safe up to 350℉. Note: This pan is suitable for gas and electric stove tops, not compatible with induction
Cook a meal with our cast aluminum Dutch oven series ovens and you’ll never want to go without. Cast aluminum is a guarantee that you will possess a highly reliable piece of cookware for many years to come. Lighter than cast iron, with a non-stick interior for easy clean ups, our cast aluminum Dutch ovens are made especially for those who like to buy True quality. Versatile enough to cook soups, meats and more Plus serve them all-in-one on any gas, electric or induction stovetop. The non-stick interior of the cooking pot provides maximum food release and the rapid, superior heat conduction and self-basting lid interior helps trap steam no matter what you’re cooking.
Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4.5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven
- 4-1/2-Quart Covered Dutch Oven
- The Dutch oven features heavy-duty hard-anodized construction to deliver fast, even heating and outstanding durability
- TOTAL Food Release System features PFOA-free metal utensil safe DuPont Autograph on raised circles for superior cooking release and effortless cleanup
- This Dutch oven’s stainless steel handles are solidly double riveted for strength
- a shatter-resistant glass lid locks in heat and moisture
- The cookware is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
Create a complete, nutritious dish or meal for the family with the Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-1/2-Quart Covered Dutch Oven. This Dutch oven’s heavy-duty, hard-anodized aluminum construction provides fast, even heating and outstanding performance meal after meal. The unique TOTAL Food Release System combines PFOA-free DuPont Autograph nonstick with raised circles to reduce abrasion from utensils and it makes cleanup faster. Use the Dutch oven on the stovetop to saute aromatic vegetables; then add lean chicken, organic vegetable stock, herbs and whole-grain farfalle pasta to create a comforting soup. The long-lasting nonstick cooking surface resists scratching, staining and chipping and delivers extraordinary food release for dependable cooking results without added fats and oils. The stainless steel handles are solidly double riveted for strength and the pan is oven safe to 500 Degree F, so cooks can move a low-calorie Moroccan vegetable stew into the oven with confidence. A shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored while sealing in heat and moisture and the Dutch oven works beautifully with other pieces from the Circulon Genesis line of cookware. Prepare delicious soups, stews, roasts and more in the Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-1/2-Quart Covered Dutch Oven, essential cookware for healthier meal preparation.
Aramco AG-402C Alpine Cuisine Dutch Oven, 4-Quart, Silver/Gray
Alpine Gourmet Dutch Oven 4QT Non-Stick Aluminum 2.5mm w/Tempered Glass Lid is perfect for great cooking. Made of high grade aluminum that is non stock it makes for cleaning ease. Has a tempered glass lid as well.
Cuisinart GG44-22 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- 4-quart hard-anodized aluminum Dutch oven with ceramic-based nonstick coating
- Stay-cool riveted handles made from 70-percent recycled stainless steel
- Secure-fitting lid helps trap heat, moisture, and nutrients
- Hand wash; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F; broiler-safe
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Series
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 35 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized cookware continues a long tradition of excellence. Today, more and more home cooks are going green… and so is Cuisinart cookware!
Cuisinart’s GreenGourmet cookware is designed with an exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick surface, which features a petroleum-free, ceramic-based coating that is applied at a temperature one half that of traditional nonsticks. The coating does not contain PTFE and PFOA, substances often used in nonstick cookware that have raised health concerns over the years. It was also developed using manufacturing techniques that reduce harmful carbon emissions by consuming less energy. The coating is also water-based, unlike other nonstick coatings on the market, which are solvent-based. In addition, Cuisinart’s cookware has a scratch-resistant nonstick surface that won’t peel off. The new cookware conforms to FDA and European RoHS standards for environmentally sound products. These pans should be hand-washed with a mild detergent. Cuisinart also gets some green cred from the packaging, which is made from 100 percent recycled materials and is printed using 100 percent biodegradable soy ink.
The pans deliver superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve the desired cooking temperature. Harder than stainless steel, the skillet’s hard anodized exterior is dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance as well as quick and even heat distribution. Additionally, the securely riveted stay-cool steel handles are manufactured using 70 percent recycled stainless steel and is oven-safe to 500 degrees F, so food can be browned on the stovetop then transferred to the oven to finish cooking.
- Riveted stainless stick handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Petroleum-Free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica Nonstick Technology
- Oven and broiler safe
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
Features and Benefits
- Healthy Cooking, Easy Cleaning: When cooking with your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware, you do not need to add oil or butter to prevent foods from sticking. If you wish to enhance the flavor and appearance of foods, you need add only a minimum amount to the nonstick surface of your cookware.
- Energy-Efficient Cooking: Select a burner size that matches the diameter of the bottom of the pan. When cooking over a gas burner, make certain that the flame touches only the bottom of the pan. If the flame extends up the sides of the pan, energy is wasted.
- Easy Maintenance: Let your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware cool before cleaning. Cookware should be washed by hand with hot sudsy water and a sponge or soft dishcloth. Do not use steel wool or other metal or abrasive pads that can scratch your cookware. After washing, rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Cleaning the Exterior: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
- Convenient Storage: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
Proper Cooking Utensils
We recommend using plastic or wooden utensils in your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware to maintain its appearance and performance. Refrain from cutting foods or using sharp utensils such as forks, knives, mashers or whisks that can scratch the cooking surface. Slight surface marks and abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the Cuisinart Ceramica coating.
Durable Cookware for a Lifetime of Great Meals
With a little bit of care, you’ll enjoy a great performance from your Cuisinart GreenGourmet cookware for years to come. A careful hand washing after each use is usually all it takes. But if pans become crusty or heavily greased, a couple of hours soaking in hot sudsy water and a light scrub will have them looking like new. Seasoning your pans twice a year helps to maintain optimal performance, and it’s easy! Just add a half-tablespoon of vegetable oil and spread it around the entire interior, right up to the rim. Then place the pan in a preheated 300°F oven for an hour. Carefully remove the pan, allow it to cool completely, and wipe off any excess oil with a paper towel. Be gentle with your cookware! Avoid stacking, which may cause chipping of the ceramic interior. Show it off on a Cuisinart cookware rack, or store it carefully, with a little breathing room, in your kitchen cabinets.
Lodge EC4D43 Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 4.6-Quart, Island Spice Red
- Enamel Cast Iron made in China to Lodge specifications. All other Lodge Cast Iron Cookware made in USA
- The actual capacity of the pot is 4.6 Qt, the cooking capacity is 4.5 Quart.
- Porcelain enamel interior and exterior
- Self-basting cover with handle traps in heat, moisture, and nutrients
- 4.5-Quart capacity
- Stainless steel knob
- Hand washing recommended
This 4.6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic, as well as in the oven. The cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds then coated with multiple porcelain layers. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron creating a smooth, hard surface that is easy to clean while maintaining superior heat distribution and heat retention. Better heat retention will actually reduce the amount of energy needed for cooking so it saves money. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. Stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500-Degree Fahrenheit. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10-Inch diameter, 4-Inch deep. Color is island spice red.
AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 4.5-Quart, White
- White 4.5-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Cuisinart 6445-22 Contour Hard Anodized 5-Quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- Unsurpassed heat distribution – hard anodized aluminum core construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly
- eliminates hot spots
- Premium non-stick interior – reinforced nonstick cooking surface for healthier cooking, lasting food release and easy cleaning
- Steady handling – maintain a solid grip with always secure handles, professionally riveted and contoured to your hand for Extra Comfort
- Convenient tempered glass covers – sleek, flat glass lids with stainless rims seal in moisture and flavor
- glass is tempered for durability to ensure lasting performance
- Ultimate cooking versatility – use on the stovetop, in the oven, or under the broiler
- oven safe up to 500-degree F and freezer safe for easy food storage
- tapered rims keep pouring drip-free and easy
Cuisinart contour hard anodized cookware is premium cookware that features the finest materials, Constructed for unsurpassed durability and performance. The elegant styling and a robust Silhouette make for a professional look. Maximize the volume and cook with added flair with this unique cookware.
AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dual Handles – 5-Quart
- 5-quart pre-seasoned cast-iron Dutch oven for cooking, boiling, baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- 2 loop side handles for a steady, secure hold when lifting or carrying, even when wearing thick oven mitts
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Lodge Pro-Logic 4 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-Seasoned Pot with Self-Basting Lid and Easy Grip Handles
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking; Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Made in USA
Lodge Pro-Logic Dutch Oven
Company’s coming …your Pro-Logic Dutch Oven will cook and serve your family favorite handsomely. Cover included.
Beautifully designed cast iron cookware that will compliment any kitchen. Pro-Logic skillets are designed with sloped sides, and loop handles that make handling them easy.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtual Non-stick surface
- Works with induction stove tops
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Easy to clean: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil.
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With A Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric, induction and ceramic-glass top stoves and ovens. When using on glass stove tops, be careful not to slide the cookware around as it’s possible to scratch the surface. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or outdoor fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely. Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
Staub Cast Iron Round Cocotte, 4-Quart, Cherry
- Made in France
- Heavy weight tight-fitting lid retains moisture spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops including gas electric glass ceramic induction and halogen
- Unique interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe hand wash recommended
The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results.
Staub’s special matte black enamel interior and self-basting spiked lid guarantee perfect browning and braising for flavor-enhanced food. With their exquisite enamel finish, each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. From comfort food to sumptuous suppers, every dish is special when served in Staub.
Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world’s best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found nonstick dutch oven 4 qt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best nonstick dutch oven 4 qt: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy