Which Is The Best Rectangle Dutch Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of rectangle dutch oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for rectangle dutch oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings rectangle dutch oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 12-by-9-Inch Covered Rectangular Dish, Cerise (Cherry Red)
- 4-quart rectangular dish made of high-fired stoneware with a non-porous enamel finish
- Traditional scalloped side handles help ensure a secure grip during transport
- Secure-fitting stoneware lid with a traditional loop handle traps in heat and moisture
- Resists odors, staining, chipping, and cracking; dishwasher-safe; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Measures approximately 11 1/2″ x 7 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
Le Creuset Bakeware: Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 12-by-9-Inch Covered Rectangular Dish, Cherry
From indulgent desserts and hearty casseroles to freshly baked breads and more, Le Creuset’s assortment of quality bakeware ensures perfect results from the oven every time.
Le Creuset stoneware dishes are versatile, multi-purpose designs that offer all the even-heating benefits of stoneware in a variety of shapes and capacities to fit nearly any baking, roasting or broiling recipe. Each dish features grooved handles for a sure grip, plus Le Creuset’s glazed interior that protects against utensil damage, staining and odor absorption � making each dependable piece of stoneware easy to use and easy to count on.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192 degrees F is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65 degrees F to 500 degrees F � safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture that creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece.
Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C.
The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is extremely strong and durable, and resists staining, chipping and cracking. The handles, knobs and rims have been designed for a secure, easy-to-hold grip.
Cleaning and Care
DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
BROILER: When using under a broiler allow a gap of no less than 2-1/2 inches between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the center of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.
By Le Creuset
Bayou Classic 7477 Oval Fryer with Griddle Lid, 6-Quart
Bayou classic cast iron cookware’s quality construction sets the industry standard. These items are made heavy-duty, rough and rugged. Are you an extreme outdoorsman? Do you enjoy hunting, camping, fishing, or scouting? Then take us along during your next excursion into the great outdoors. (you know you’ll need more than a peanut butter sandwich.) This cast iron oval fryer is ideal for frying fish, chicken, hushpuppies, and fries. Use the griddle lid for cooking sausage, pancakes, eggs and bacon.
Paderno World Cuisine 0.375-Quart Rectangular Cast-Iron Casserole, White
Viking 40011-0825 3-Ply Stainless Steel Oval Dutch Oven, 5.5 Quart
- 3-ply bonded construction combines three metals to deliver even heat distribution and retention for superior cooking results more efficiently
- 18/10 stainless steel interior is non-reactive
- interior capacity markings for easy measuring of liquid and Dry ingredients
- Oval shape provides more cooking surface area than traditional Dutch ovens and stock pots
- perfect for roasting meats, chickens and even a small turkey
- Riveted, signature Viking stay-cool handles are ergonomically designed to ensure a secure grip, Comfort, balance and control, while staying cool on the stovetop
- Works on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- oven, broiler and grill safe up to 600 DegreeF/315 DegreeC
- Dishwasher safe
- manufacturer Limited Lifetime warranty
The Viking 3-ply stainless 5.5-Quart oval casserole/Dutch oven brings the efficiency of 3-ply stainless steel cookware to a larger Capacity vessel. Perfect for roasting meats, small turkeys, chickens and more, the oval casserole is an all-purpose kitchen tool. Whether you are using it in the oven to roast, or on the stovetop to braise meats, make soups or chili, the 5.5-Quart size is the perfect tool when you don’t need a full size roaster, but you need a larger Capacity pot. The oval shape gives you more surface area for cooking than a traditional stockpot. Internal volume markings in both us and metric units make measuring liquids directly into the pan quick and easy. The Viking 3-ply cookware combines a layer of aluminum alloy sandwiched between heavy-gauge stainless steel. The aluminum core provides exceptional heat transfer throughout the cookware transferring heat evenly across the bottom and sides of the pan for rim-to-rim cooking. This means that the sides work to heat the food as well as the bottom of the pan, making bringing stocks or soups to a boil even faster than traditional single ply cookware. The exterior layer is magnetic stainless steel making it incredibly durable and safe for all cooktops, including induction. The interior layer is 18/8 non-reactive stainless steel that is easy to clean and prevents the transfer of metallic flavor when cooking acidic foods like tomato sauce. The Viking signature handles are ergonomically designed for a secure grip, Comfort, balance and control, while remaining cool to the touch when used on the stovetop. Oven, broiler and grill safe up to 600 DegreeF/315 DegreeC, the Viking oval casserole allows you to start a dish on the stove and finish it in the oven and vice-versa. It means that if you want to sear a roast and then cook it in the oven you save time because it can all be done in the same pot. The Viking 5.5-Quart oval casserole is dishwasher safe and features a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
Cuisinart CI755-30CR Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron 5-1/2-Quart Oval Covered Casserole, Cardinal Red
- Porcelain enameled exterior both durable finish land rich in colors complements any kitchen décor. Cast iron contraction retains heat well. The porcelain enameled interior is perfect for cooking: surfaces do not impact flavors or absorb odors.
- Wide cast iron handles provide a comfortable and secure grip. Easy transport for serving. Oven safe knob for a durable grip and endless cooking options. Stovetop, oven and broiler safe. Induction stovetop compatible.
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complements any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining.
- Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup and dishwasher safe
Cast iron improves its solid reputation with Cuisinart chef’s classic enameled cast iron cookware! home chefs can explore different cooking methods – from searing or grilling in the pans to slow braising or simmering in the casseroles. With incredible heat retention and even heat distribution, these versatile pieces yield great results whether it’s on the stove or in the broiler or oven. They also can go from oven to table and double as elegant serving pieces! Features: Cast Iron Construction – Provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.|Porcelain Enamel Exterior – Strong durable finish in rich colors complement any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking serving and entertaining. Two exterior colors available. Choose from Cardinal Red or Provençal Blue.|Porcelain Enamel Interior – Ideal for cooking; surfaces do not impart flavors or absorb odors.|Extreme Versatility – Induction stovetop compatible – stovetop oven and broiler safe.|Dishwasher Safe – Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup.|Lifetime Warranty
Bayou Classic 7410 Cast Iron Chicken Fryer with Dutch Oven Lid, 10 Quart, Black
Bring rustic appeal to your kitchen with Bayou Classic Cast Iron Cookware. This heavyweight chicken fryer distributes heat slowly and evenly for uniform cooking and optimal frying. Versatile pot is perfect for frying chicken and making slow simmering batches of chili, stew, and jambalaya. Gather with friends and family for warm dinners or Sunday brunches. Whatever occasion, cooking with Bayou Classic cast iron adds a cozy farmhouse feel to the modern kitchen, or outside around the campfire. Domed lid is etched with a Bayou alligator for a unique cajun detail.
Kitchen Craft 39 cm Home Made Stoneware Rectangle Bread Baking Cloche by KitchenCraft
- PROOF AND BAKE: place your dough to prove with a defined shape, then bake in the oven in the same dish
- LIGHT, CRISPY LOAF: the lid traps steam to retain moisture and maintain an even temperature – for thick, crispy crusts and a soft crumb
- DURABLE: this bread cloche is made of strong stoneware, so it’s great for baking enthusiasts and heat resistant to 220??C (428??F)
- Gift boxed with an easy-to-follow bread recipe. 12 month guarantee
Discover how easy it is to achieve delicious home-baked, artisan bread! Designed to replicate the domed roof of traditional brick bread ovens, the unglazed stoneware cloche creates a depth of crust and crisp bake and its so simple to do! Your bread dough sits inside the cloche for the second prove and when youre ready, pops into the oven to bake. The specially crafted domed lid traps steam and maintains an even baking temperature leaving the bread with a thick crispy crust and light inside. Round shape also available (KCHMCLOCHERD).From growing your own, picking your own to making your own, the Home made collection offers the very best in cooking what nature has provided.
Romertopf by Reston Lloyd Classic Series Glazed Natural Clay Cooker, Medium
- Clay baker handcrafted in Germany designed for making moist, delicious roasts, braises and breads
- Soak the top before use, the lid will absorb water to create a blanket of steam inside and out
- natural flavors are intensified
- Features side handles
- glazed bottom makes clean up easy
- Holds 3.1 quarts
- 5.5 lbs.
- serves 2-4 people
- measures 13.75″ x 9″ x 6.75″
- Dishwasher safe
- oven safe
- microwave safe
- Holds 3.1 Quarts (Serves 2-4 people)
- Cooks in its own juices
- additional fats, oils or liquids are hardly necessary
- Vitamins and minerals are retained
- nothing can burn, oven stays clean
- natural flavors are intensified
Reston Lloyd was founded in 1972 and produces high quality enamel on steel kitchen, melamine, and acrylic accessories to produce Corelle coordinates as well as their private brand Calypso Basics. In addition, Reston Lloyd is the exclusive distributor for both Romertopf and Mawa which are home & kitchen products from Germany. These high end quality products are one of the corner stones to Reston Lloyd, who focus on quality merchandise from Germany. German made Glazed Romertopf, has a glazed bottom and unglazed lid. The steaming method used by Romertopf surprises you time and time again by its unequalled tasty and healthy dishes and by being extremely easy to use. Each piece is handcrafted in Germany using natural clay. The unglazed top is to be soaked before use. The lid will absorb the right amount of water every time and creates a blanket of steam inside and out during the cooking process. The glazed bottom is made of a glass frit material and does not contain any non-stick chemicals. This allows for easy release and clean up. Contains no lead, cadmium, dyes or plastics. All natural and European tested. Dishwasher and microwave safe and oven safe to 900 Degrees F. Not for freezer use. Designed from decades of tradition, this Classic Series embodies the tradition of clay cooking. The series comes embossed with pictures of traditional food images. The largest of the series is decorated with Caesar and Roman columns which reflect it’s origin. Romertopf has lasted the test of time because it is easy to use and nutritious.
Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Dutch Oven, 8 1/2-quart, Black
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe.
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating – two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance.
- The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish.
- The rich, elegant exterior color is not a surface coating, but is a result of a change the aluminum undergoes during hard-anodization, for a fully-infused, dishwasher safe color that won’t chip, crack or peel.
- The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon’s full lifetime warranty.
Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The stunning, contemporary design looks beautiful in the kitchen, and heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum ensures even heating. This large-capacity Dutch Oven is tailor-made for large families or entertaining. It’s ideal for simmering sauces, soups and stews; also perfect for pot roasts, casseroles and baked pasta dishes. Goes from stovetop to oven.
SuperStone /Covered Baker
2575 Features: -Baker. Product Type: -Bread Pan. Color: -Natural. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -6.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -8.25″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -16.75″. Overall Product Weight: -7 lbs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found rectangle dutch oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best rectangle dutch oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy