Best Roof Heating Cable Clips
Nowadays, there are so many products of roof heating cable clips in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for roof heating cable clips in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings roof heating cable clips which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Grip Clip Asphalt Shingle Roof Clips for Installing Heat Tape, Prevent Ice Dam Damage to Roof and Gutters, Simple Nail Free Cable Clips (25 Pack) (Silver)
- Install heat cable to asphalt shingle roofs without creating holes or voiding roof makers warranty
- No tools needed and can be installed in cold weather
- Anodized raw aluminum clips install in 3 seconds and can be re-positioned
- Compatible with all manufacturers of ice dam prevention heat tape or heat cable wiring systems
- Grip Clips do not loosen and can hold over 25 pounds per clip for a secure long lasting solution
Grip Clip roofing cable clips come in a pack of 25 clips and provide a simple and effective solution to your roof cable installation needs. The nail free design does not require any additional tools due to its innovative “toothy pincher” design. The Grip Clip teeth grab the underside of the asphalt shingle producing a strong grip. No additional roofing tools are needed, making for a safer installation process. To re-position a Grip Clip, simply lift the edge of the shingle and slide the Grip Clip up to release the teeth. A common issue with ice dam cable installations is cable ends making contact and shorting out. Grip clips prevent this from happening by remaining secure and lasting indefinitely. Grip Clip is the only clip that allows for a building code compliant application of self-regulating heat cables near the center of the roof valley, where you want them. Using traditional clips requires that fasteners are driven through the valley flashing, which violates most building codes. Grip Clips can also be used on other roofing cable applications such as seasonal holiday string lights. Grip Clip is a Minnesota-based company with expert support staff available to help solve your roof ice dam problems.
Easy Heat CKS-12 Roof De-Icing Cable Spacers And Clips Kit
*Includes 19 gutter clips &
Similar items with 4 stars and above
King SRK13 Roof De-Icing Cable Clips, 25-Pack
Roof Clips are designed for easy installation of King SR heating cables for a variety of roof mount applications
Prime Wire & Cable RHC150W30 Roof & Gutter De-Icing Kit Roof Heating Cable
- 30 ft. Black roof & gutter de-icing kit, 150 watts, 2 ft. 18/3 SJTW blue power cord
- Promotes water flow in gutters and downspouts
- Helps prevent water damage caused by ice dams
- Includes roof cable, shingle clips, spacers, owner’s manual & labeling for breaker & on/off switch
- Total Outlet: 1
Roof and gutter De-Icing cables help prevent costly damage from ice Dam formation by preventing freezing of un-insulated roof eaves, Valleys, gutters and downspouts, and allows water to drain freely. This product is for use on inclined, tab-shingle roofs and in downspouts and gutters only. To ensure water can flow to the ground, cable should be installed on Unheated portions of the roof (usually the overhang) as well as in Valleys, gutter and downspouts. Roof and gutter De-Icing kits are available in lengths from 30 ft to 240 ft. These products are found as De-Icing and snow melting sets primarily in northern markets beginning in early October.
Grip Clip Heat Tape Pro for Ice Dam Prevention Heavy Duty – Self-Regulating – Plug-in Ready Heat Cable – 120V, 6 watts/FT (50 Feet + 10 Feet Cold Lead)
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to about ice dam prevention. We are excited to help! Phone: 877-387-4218
- USES: For use on flat roofs, metal roofs, asphalt roofs, rubber roofs and more.
- HEAVY DUTY: Heat Tape Pro is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables such as EasyHeat and FrostKing.
- WARRANTY: Best-in-Industry 5 year warranty – ETL Listed – WILL NOT short or burnout if cable is overlapped and can be used on flat roofs and metal roofs, unlike cheap cables.
- HEADS UP! Please don’t forget to order Radiant Solutions Company Roof Clips with this product – visit www.heattapecalculator.com for cable length and accessory recommendations.
Easy Heat ADKS-500 100-Foot Roof De-Icing Cable
- Snow de-icing cable prevents winter damage to roof, gutters, and downspouts
- Provides uninterrupted path for melting water to flow off roof
- Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations
- available in several lengths
- Easy to install
- no maintenance required
- Includes 6 clips and 2 mounting screws
Easy Heat ADKS-500 100′ Electric roof de-icing cable Easy Heat ADKS-500 100′ Electric roof de-icing cable features: prevent roof damage & leaking keep gutters & downspouts flowing preassembled ready to install stop ice dams from forming this kit contains ready-to-install roof de-icing cable, shingle clips, cable spacers, owner’s manual, label for circuit breaker & on/off switch provides uninterrupted path for melting water versatile design adapts to most roof & Gutter configurations CSA Certification Assures you they’re Proven in Canadian winters Carded
From the Manufacturer
It’s not those big icicles that do the real damage, it’s the ice you don’t see that backs up in gutters and under shingles. When the ice melts it can really do a number on repair costs. Easy Heat ADKS roof de-icing cable prevents this water and ice damage by providing a clear path for melting water to flow off the roof. The versatile design adapts to most roof and gutter configurations. This product is intended for the sole use of preventing ice dams from forming on inclined roofs with tab shingles, in gutters and downspouts. This roof de-icing cable is not intended for use as a snow melting system to clear roof of ice and snow. This system can be installed with confidence that it will operate for years without requiring service. All components are made of the highest quality material and are tested during critical points in the manufacturing process.
HEATIT Roof De-Icing Heating Cable Spacer and Clips Kit
Cable kits include 19 Roof Cable Clips and 16 Roof cable spacers.Match the cable kit with roof heating cable to complete installation.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Heat Cable Roof Clip for Securing Ice Dam Heat Tape and Heat Cable to Roofs (25 Pack) (Aluminum)
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to about ice dam prevention. We are excited to help! Phone: 877-387-4218 or email [email protected]
- USES: Used to secure all major brands of heat cable and heat tape
- DESIGN: Comes in either raw aluminum or anodized black aluminum
- FAST: Nail clips to roof, place cable and you are done
- INSTRUCTIONS: Comes with detailed instructions to aid in simple installation
Radiant Solutions Company is a Minnesota based, family owned direct-to-consumer manufacturer of heat tape and all related installation accessories. Our nail-on roof clips are made of robust corrosion resistant .050 aluminum, which is thicker than many others on the market. Our roof clips work with every major brand of heat cable sold in North America. Radiant Solutions Company Roof Clips come with quality instructions to help you achieve a perfect installation. You will need to provide your own roofing nails. We recommend visiting www.radiantsolutions.com for more information on ordering and installing heat cable systems and Roof Heat Cable clips.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
store_2017 Roof Clips and Spacers Roof De-Icing Heating Cable Spacer and Clips Kit Roof & Gutter Adks De-Icing Cable Clips & Spacers
Please note: The photo of the product is for reference only and not a photo of the actual item. The item you will receive will be factory sealed and may be packaged different.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found roof heating cable clips for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best roof heating cable clips: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy