The 9 Best Suburban Rv Hot Water Heater Sw6p Parts
Nowadays, there are so many products of suburban rv hot water heater sw6p parts in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for suburban rv hot water heater sw6p parts in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings suburban rv hot water heater sw6p parts which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
24,319 Reviews Scanned
Suburban 5117A Water Heaters 6 Gallon
High-recovery 12,000 BTU/hour models offer porcelain steel tank, foam insulation, large diameter drain and replaceable anode rod to absorb corrosive electrolysis action. One-piece, die-formed housing protects controls and connections yet offers easy access. Fits cut-out openings of prior models. Access door and frame install easily on any type RV side. USA.
New Suburban Sw6De 6 Gallon Dsi Electric Ignition/Lp Lp And Gas Rv Motorhome Trailer Water Heater
Suburban water heater sw6de for rv camper trailer lp gas and electric electric ignition / dsi / 6 gallon quality you want … Now and down the road. The best water heaters on the road today, suburban’s line of water heaters includes high recovery gas, gas-electric and motor aid models with sizes and features to match the requirements of almost any rv. Faster recovery fast recovery means more hot water and fewer cool water cycles. Six-, 10-, 12- and 16-gallon suburban gas water heaters feature 12,000 btuh input and a recovery rate of 10.2 Gallons per hour – that’s the fastest in the industry. Combination gas/electric models also use a 1,440-watt element to recover an additional 6.0 Gallons per hour at campsites. For higher recovery, both the gas and electric element may be used simultaneously. Model: sw6de lp gas and electric electric ignition 12,000 btu heat gas and 1440 watt electric recovery rate of 10.2 Gph gas and 6 gph for electric 34.3 Lbs empty weight cut out dimensions: 12.75″ Wide x 12.75″ High x 19 3/16″ deep.
NEW SUBURBAN SW6P 6 GALLON LP GAS PILOT RV MOTORHOME TRAILER WATER HEATER
Suburban Water Heaters Model SW6P
Suburban (161111 Water Heater Thermostat Gas Control
Suburban Water Heater Replacement Parts – Thermostat Gas Control for use on SW3-P, SW4-P, SW6-P, SW6-PE, SW6PR, and SW6-PER after serial #962802561, and for SW10P after serial #95360121. 3/8 inch NPT Inlet 1/4 Inch Loxit Outlet.
Suburban 232767 Water Heater Anode Rod
Suburban’s magnesium anode rod is perfect for use in RV water heaters. The anode rod absorbs the corrosive effects of hot water to extend the life of your water heater’s tank. Remember to replace worn anodes to insure consistent protection. We recommend that you keep a spare on hand.
Suburban Manufacturing Suburban Co 5239A Water Heater Sw6De W/H 6 Gal Dsi/Elec
The best water heaters on the road today, Suburban’s line of water heaters includes high recovery gas, gas-electric and motor aid models with sizes and features to match the requirements of almost any RV. Heated water attacks all metals, but not porcelain. That’s why Suburban uses a porcelain-lined, steel water heater tank with an a node rod to “absorb” the electrolytical action – just like your water heater at home. In fact, when a Suburban porcelain-lined tank is properly maintained, tank life may double or triple its three-year limited warranty, saving owners the cost of premature replacement. In addition, every Suburban tank is pressure tested twice during the manufacturing process to ensure its integrity. Fast recovery means more hot water and fewer cool water cycles. Six gallon Suburban gas water heaters feature 12,000 BTUH input and a recovery rate of 10.2 gallons per hour – that’s the fastest in the industry.
RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Kit – 9¼ Inch Long for Mor-Flo + Suburban 6, 10, 12 Gallon Tanks
- SPECIFICATIONS – Material: magnesium, Length: 9¼”, NPT thread: ¾”. Fits Mor-Flo and Suburban 6, 10, 12 Gallon RUV water heating tanks
- STOP TANK CORROSION – Extends the inside life of water heater tanks – electric or on gas – in recreational utility vehicles
- MORE EFFECTIVE – Higher electrochemical activity protects the metal parts of your water heater tank even better than aluminum and zinc
- NON-TOXIC – Compared to aluminum, commonly used material for anode rods, magnesium has no hazardous potential
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION – Delivered with all material for DIY replacement in minutes, incl. teflon tape. 1-1/16 Inch Socket required, not included
Protect your Investment!
Maintain the service life of your water heater tank with our high quality and long lasting RV magnesium
anode rod. Your heating tank comes with a rod installed. Replace the anode if you have that tank for
more than one year!
What is the threat for your Water Heater Tank?
A hot water heater tank is made from metal. Metal is gradually destroyed by the oxygen in the water.
This electro-chemical process is called oxidation. Plastic or enamel coating of the tank’s inside is no
effective protection. No production process ensures crack-free coating.
In short, corrosion destroys the metal parts of your water heater tank until it fails and needs to be
How does the Anode Rod efficiently protect?
Anode rods are made from less expensive metals with a high electro-chemical activity. They literally
sacrifice themselves by attracting the harmful corrosive action in the tank water, diverting from the
metal parts of your heater tank.
Magnesium vs. Aluminum/Zinc Anodes
Magnesium is superior to aluminium and zink. Zinc’s surface quickly oxidates and prevents an effective
functioning. Magnesium is electrochemically more active and attracts more harmful action. It is not
toxic while aluminum can disturb a large number of biological processes in the human body.
How to extend the Anode Life
To extend the anode life, and as an effect, your water heater’s life,
– drain water from tank whenever your RV is not in use,
– avoid any extended time of non-use with water in tank,
– flush the tank on a regular basis,
– replace the anode rod every year or when 75% or more have worn
Avoid high expenses for the renewal of your water heater. Order now!
Suburban Black 6259AEB Water Heater Access Door, 10 Gallon
Suburban Manufacturing pioneered space-saving, horizontally vented gas heating systems, water heaters, solid state spark ignition systems and efficient DC furnace motors since becoming a supplier to the RV industry in the late 1960s. The company’s goal was, and remains, to manufacture the most durable and efficient products available.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
RV Water Heater Anode Rod
- ARL Outdoors is the only distributor for our anode rods. Dont trust buying from other sellers claiming to be selling our anode rods under our listing. they are selling counterfeit and inferior anodes trying to scam customers by using our good name. Companies like Greentree Savings and IR Quarts LLC are selling counterfeit products and trying to deceive customers.
- Measures 9 ¼’’ Long and has ¾’’ NPT Thread, Uses a 1 1/16’’ socket
- Prolongs & Saves Water Heater Tank Life & Helps Eliminate Harmful Contaminants.
- Replacement for Suburban & Mor-flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters.
- Extends the life of your water heater by corroding itself so your water heater tank doesn’t
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found suburban rv hot water heater sw6p parts for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best suburban rv hot water heater sw6p parts: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy