Which Is The Best Wolf Oven Igniter
Nowadays, there are so many products of wolf oven igniter in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for wolf oven igniter in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings wolf oven igniter which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Wolf Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 813541
Gas Range Oven Igniter, 2 Pack, for Viking Range, AP5315579, PB040001
- Brand new 2 Pack Viking Gas Oven Igniter.
- Replaces part number PB040001.
- The White Ceramic part of the ignitor measures 2-1/4″ Long.
- The overall length from end of ceramic to end of the metal bracket is 4-1/2″. The 2 wires measure 12-1/2″ Long from terminal end to ceramic.
- Non-OEM replacement part
This is a New Part!
Maytag 12400035 Oven Ignitor
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool 12400035. This kit is also used with the Eaton NC4100 series valves and replaces Norton Ignitor 501A (flat style). Also replaces: Athens: P205-013, P205-016, P205-017, P205-034 and P205-036, Brown: 180-2A216, Frigidaire: 5303207520 and 5303207522, GE/Hotpoint: WB2X4528, WB2X4600 and WB2X10016, Gibson: AP205013 and AP205016, Gray & Dudley: 88177, Harpco: 54099H05, Maycor: 7432P062-60, Norton/Eaton: IGN-5,Tappan/O’Keefe & Merritt: 316T023P11, 316T031P01, 316T031P02 and 355T419S03.
Supplying Demand WB2X9154 Gas Igniter For Oven Compatible With GE
- Alternate part numbers include WB00X6640, WB02X9154, WB13K0001, WB13K0003, WB13K0004, WB13K01, WB13K04, WB13K1, WB13K10027, WB13K3, WB13K4
- Compatible fits for the following brands: GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore
- Used on gas ovens, ranges, and cooktops.
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging. 1-year Supplying Demand warranty provided as long as purchased through authorized sellers of Pandora’s OEM Appliance Parts.
- Includes 60 day Money Back Guarantee
Range and/or oven igniter. Requires splicing of wiring. Is compatible with GE brands. Additional part numbers that this part can be found under are AP2014008, 1990, 300259, 319887, 327617, 330689, 337263, 4336387, 4338008, AH243425, EA243425, PS243425. This is not a GE OEM product. The GE brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the GE brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
WB13K21 GE Compatible Replacement Oven Range Flat Igniter Norton 501A 229C5216P001 Ignitor
- Oven Ignitor for GE part number WB13K21
- 2 prong molex plug end on it. 2 porcelain wire nuts are included
- The wire leads measure 8″ long to end of plug
- The ceramic bar measures 1.5″ long & metal shield around ignitor
- It is a replacement Norton 501A, 229C5216P001, WB13K21, WB13T10045, AP2020569, AP3202322, PS231280 and PS952863
Thor Kitchen HRG4804U 6 Burner Gas Range with Double Oven
- 18,000 BTU stainless steel griddle, (3) 15,000 BTU burners, (3) 12,000 BTU burners
- 16,500 BTU infrared broiler and 22,000 BTU convection oven
- Electronic Ignition with auto re-ignition
- Manual convection cooking mode and oven control
- Total oven space : 6.7 cubic ft. (1) 4.2 cubic ft. oven, (1) 2.5 cubic ft. oven
Let this hot new gas range help you create meals like a professional chef. With two ovens having capacities of 4.2 and 2.5 cubic ft. this unit has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast. The free standing gas range features 6 high powered gas burners which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. It also features an 18,000 BTU stainless steel griddle. The removable backsplash gives it the versatility to be used as a freestanding or slide-in range. With its classic stainless steel body and modern black finishes this freestanding gas range is designed to perform as well as it looks.
Whirlpool 98005652 Oven Igniter for Range
This manufacturer-approved oven igniter (part number 98005652) is for ranges. Oven igniter 98005652 glows white hot to ignite the gas for the oven burner. Unplug the range or shut off the house circuit breaker for the range before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
From the Manufacturer
Whirlpool 98005652 Oven Igniter for Range. Flat Oven Igniter. Part number 98005652. Genuine replacement part.
Magic Chef Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 12400035
This is a Brand New Oven/Stove Replacement Ignitor. Univeral Design and Easy Installation Make this a Top Qualty Replacement Part!
Wolf Gourmet WGCO170S Elite Countertop Convection Oven
- A WOLF OVEN IN COUNTERTOP FORM: Enjoy all the features of a full-size Wolf oven, like interior lighting, precise temperature control and convection heating, in a compact, energy-efficient form.
- ADVANCED CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: Countertop convection oven continuously circulates heated air throughout for even roasting and baking with no hot spots.
- 7 COOKING MODES: Bake, Roast, Broil, Warm, Proof, Bagel and Toast functions offer you greater control and consistent, predictable results.
- PRECISION TEMPERATURE PROBE: Offers the control to cook meat to an exact preferred internal temperature for tender, precise results.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 2 easy-glide oven racks, a baking pan with broiling rack insert and temperature probe are included so you can get cooking right away.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Compatible Oven Flat Igniter 813541 for Wolf
- Exact Replacement for Parts Number 813541, 718601, 61435.
- High Quality Part fits for Brands like Wolf.
- Great part, direct fit and easy to install. Easy installation – your satisfaction! This igniter’s amperage range is 3.3 – 3.6. Used with 3.2 to 3.5 amp rated safety valves. Includes: high temperature stainless steel shield high temperature MGT wire leads and high temperature ceramic wire nuts to wire into original harness. Replaces long and short ignitors. Be careful not to drop your new ignitor
- ignitors are fragile and will break easily.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: within 30 days from the date of purchase. We are confident in the quality of our part, and you can be confident in us. If you are not satisfied with our product, a refund will be made.
- This is a generic product and not an OEM product.
The oven igniter, also called a glow bar, heats up the bimetal switch and causes the oven to ignite the fed to the burners. A common issue when the oven fails to ignite is a faulty glow bar. If the oven does not start within 90 seconds, the glow bar is likely the issue. Do not be fooled if the glow bar turns red. If it does not reach the appropriate temperature, the oven will not light. If your ignitor uses a connector on the end, reuse the connector from the old ignitor. Use your wire cutters to cut the wires on the old ignitor several inches above the connector. Strip the ends of the wires with a wire stripper. Place the end of a wire on the connector next to the end of a wire on your new ignitor. Use a ceramic wire nut to twist and hold the wires together. Your wires are not color coded, so it does not matter which wires are connected together. Your old ignitor can get very hot even if it doesn’t ignite the burner tube.
Please note: This is a generic product and not an OEM product and is not covered under any OEM manufacturer’s warranty. The OEM brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the OEM brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found wolf oven igniter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best wolf oven igniter: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy